Form Athletics sizing?

dat1978

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
has anyone bought t-shirts by Form Athletics. They don't have a sizing chart on their website and t-shirts are always hard to size online anyway. I'm 5'8" and 155 lbs and i always go between sm or med depending on how the shirts are cut.

I'm 5'-8" and 150 and the medium fits me good. I have 3 FORM shirts. They tend to fit a little tight (like a designer t-shirt) so I'd definitely recommend the medium for you. Especially since you sound a little bigger than me.

thanks for the input. Sounds like the right width, I hate baggy shirts. Are they cut long? That another peeve of mine with tshirts.

No they aren't long. I like the fit of mine. From what you describe, I think you'd like the fit of FORM shirts.

I am 5'-10" and i have got 4 athletic t shirts which i have shop online from an authentic clothing store it size is perfect for my body. Friend you can try other store which can provides you online athletic t shirts that gives you the size that you are looking for in online you can get lots of these shirts in discounted rates form any authentic store.

Back