Forgotten wars

Carlos Newton vs Pele

Damn, came in to post Quarry v. Credeur.

War Machine v. Jared Rollins
Kurt Pellegrino v. Alberto Crane

Penn vs Hughes II
Yeah, sick fight. And great av too. One of the best albums ever.

Also agree with KSos vs. Bonnar and Nog vs. Couture. Another great fight that gets forgotten was Denis vs. Delorme, which was buried on the under card of some UFC fight night. Bermudez vs. Grice too.

Yeah, sick fight. And great av too. One of the best albums ever.

Also agree with KSos vs. Bonnar and Nog vs. Couture. Another great fight that gets forgotten was Denis vs. Delorme, which was buried on the under card of some UFC fight night. Bermudez vs. Grice too.

good call, Fox 3 I believe.

Cerrone vs Razor Rob was an absolute war, as another poster mentioned. WEC 36 was a great card from top to bottom.

Hendo vs Rampage needs a mention

Kharitinov vs Schilt

Thompson vs Yoshida

Hunt vs Kohsaka

Hunt vs Nishijima

Royce Gracie vs. Kimo was the first fight I remember seeing and thinking : " that was a war "

Not quite up to todays standards though.

In before people angry that you are insulting the troops and vets by referring to MMA matches as wars.

Royce Gracie vs. Kimo was the first fight I remember seeing and thinking : " that was a war "

Not quite up to todays standards though.

That was a crazy fight for its day and age. Looking back, it felt so much longer than 4:40 when it was happening - not even a full round, but it seemed like 20 minutes or something.

And crazy to think that Ken Shamrock was actually the quickest win of Royce's whole career. Under a minute like Rousey against a soccer mom.

Back