Forgotten Movies

The Wanders, fucking classic. Love it!

Master andCommander great one!

One I enjoy: Kingdom of Heaven

Session 9
The Cube
Running Scared

Like for Equilibrium.

Totally underrated, unheralded. Kurt Wimmer did an amazing job inventing the Gun Kata; 'Gun-fu'. His choreography looks amazing and is total repeat watch material.

Cannot believe this style has not been replecated/copied since.

Bale is always awesome; has Sean Bean (dying, of course), Taye Diggs and an interesting and effective (if not hugely original) concept, well executed.

Well done.
Completely agree. I don't know why this film isn't more talked about

Good thread TS. On top of my head I will say:

Inrearendence Day

Assablanca

Good Will Humping

Shaving Ryan's Privates
let us not forget....

Long Dong Silver

On Golden Blonde

and .... the Load Warrior

hmm I'll throw in

the Serpent and the Rainbow

Jacob's Ladder

and fuck it....Hawk the Slayer!

Completely agree. I don't know why this film isn't more talked about

I only hear bad things;

'I have spread my dreams under your feet; tread softly because you tread on my dreams'......

BLAM FACE SHOT!

I'll also throw in Black Hawk Down.

One of the best war movies of the past 20 years imo. Extremely well made and i'm always amazed at the amount of big names that where in this movie before they got big.

You had a lot of guys who were already established like Josh Hartnett, Ewan McGregor, Ewen Bremner, Tom Sizemore and so on. But also guys who were unknown at the time like Tom Hardy and Orlando Bloom.

The 7 year Itch with Marilyn Monroe. I watched it for the first time last week and it's amazing. So funny!

You had a lot of guys who were already established like Josh Hartnett, Ewan McGregor, Ewen Bremner, Tom Sizemore and so on. But also guys who were unknown at the time like Tom Hardy and Orlando Bloom.
Phil Dunphy (Ty Burrell) from Modern Family even shows up.

The Jerk and UHF hardly get mentioned.

Ordinary People.
It was a story about a death in a family -a wealthy family- and the way the family responds.
Specifically, it's about survivor guilt and suicide.
Great film. Mary Tyler Moore is just chilling as the cold, distant mother.

Inside%20Man%20Blu-ray.jpg
inside man was the original working title for brokeback mountain

Back