Forgotten Movies

fmdvEiD.jpg

Another great pick.

Kilmer oozes charisma here for me; and a PRIME Elizabeth Shue (yum yum bubble gum, wanna stick it in her.....)

A decent interpretation of The Saint, but mainly just a good spy/action flick with Kilmer playing fancy dress to much enjoyment.

Did Roger Moore proud ; )

Well done.

I think this film is actually hyped a lot by people, I bought the blu ray based on hearing about it so much.

True Romance gets the respect it deserves.

A lot of what you guys posted are on tv, cable and Netflix. No a forgotten movie is something like this from 1986.

pic1_zps033baaad.jpg

Last edited:
Watched Demolition Man again last night... It's amazing - set only 17 years from now... Sandra Bullock was ridiculously hot, the idea was original, and it was good fun... And a few things even came true - Schwarzenegger for Government and other stuff

Just saw one last night. Blind Fury. Rutger Hauer is a blind swordsman cutting up bad guy drug dealers. Loved it as a kid, and on rewatch it's so horribly stupid that it somehow circles back and becomes cool again.

badboys.jpg
Hands down
(Really was hoping
it would've already been posted)...

honorable mentions:
Jesus' Son
Thin Red Line
Last Temptation of Christ
Colors

Hadson Hawk.

Most people hate that movie. Personally I love it. Can't explain why..I just do for some reason.

Anyways, whether people like it or hate it, it's rarely mentioned at all.

Just saw one last night. Blind Fury. Rutger Hauer is a blind swordsman cutting up bad guy drug dealers. Loved it as a kid, and on rewatch it's so horribly stupid that it somehow circles back and becomes cool again.

I liked this movie as well wished they some sequels to it.
My choices:
Sneakers
Once upon a time in America
Prince of the city
The Hurt Locker
The Dragonslyer
The Thing 50s version
The Fly '86
Wolfen
Pitch Black
The Black Hole
Turok:Son of Stone
The Black Cauldron
Fright Night

Last edited:
Another great pick.

Kilmer oozes charisma here for me; and a PRIME Elizabeth Shue (yum yum bubble gum, wanna stick it in her.....)

A decent interpretation of The Saint, but mainly just a good spy/action flick with Kilmer playing fancy dress to much enjoyment.

Did Roger Moore proud ; )

Well done.
Yeah. Kind of makes me mad that it's never on cable. It was a solid movie and I never see it anywhere. And Shue was hot in that movie. That was absolutely her prime and one of the reason I enjoyed the movie. But I think Val killed it acting wise. He was just on point in that movie.

Back