Forget Which Fighters Come Over To The UFC, What About The Ring Card Girls?

Geordie "Shadow" Munro;78341471 said:
Hey everyone is entitled to their own opinion
BUT... so just so we are clear

5/10
Kelli-Hutcherson-bikini.jpg

and if you say you have low standards what the fuck is your 2/10???

I said they average 5/10, she is like a 7/10, but the others were like a 4/10. I just don't think Kelli Hutchersons face is up to the high levels of Arianny and Brittany. She is decent, but they use less and less ring card girls, so I don't think they need any more unless they are 8/10 or 9/10.

This is like a 2/10.

Fat_Girls_2.jpg

I said they average 5/10, she is like a 7/10, but the others were like a 4/10. I just don't think Kelli Hutchersons face is up to the high levels of Arianny and Brittany. She is decent, but they use less and less ring card girls, so I don't think they need any more unless they are 8/10 or 9/10.

This is like a 2/10.

Fat_Girls_2.jpg

lol so you'd fuck this girl ^ but will make a big deal out of a 7/10??? Logic!

They didn't even have the regular strikeforce ring girls at the weigh-ins yesterday.

I don't know who that chick was at the weigh-in, but I would smash that with the might of Thor's hammer.

Edith for the all time win. Can't believe she's been so forgotten round here!

Poor Edith, she broke her leg and the UFC had to put her down :icon_cry2

Geordie "Shadow" Munro;78342519 said:
lol so you'd fuck this girl ^ but will make a big deal out of a 7/10??? Logic!

Yeah I would tap that, but I wouldn't want the UFC to pay her to walk around a ring holding a card up in the air. I want to see girls who are absolutely unattainably hot, and I have dated some 7/10 girls before, and even made out with a few lower level 8/10s. So, I need upper level 8/10 or 9/10 or 10/10 girls holding up the cards.

Back