Forget the manlets. Let's discuss HW...

Conor is "a real sized man" when fighting at 145 but becomes a manlet when he loses to 155ers at 170 lmao

Someone in the UFC get Sergey Pavlovich a god dam fight. He's coming of 2 quick KOs and the guy he just KO'd late Oct just fought while Sergey has no fight lined up.

Heavyweight is a historically weak division and isn't fun to talk about on a technical level outside of the top 5 guys.
True but has there ever been a shittier time than this? Aside from Gane there aren't any good prospects.

Yeah let’s discuss. Manlet fights are always more interesting than HW fights

RIP TS, wonder what happened. I feel the mods are stepping up their game lately, that or the report buttons are getting smeshed.

Yeah let’s discuss. Manlet fights are always more interesting than HW fights
Just a difference in taste I guess. Some people want to see technique and cardio that the smaller guys can bring and some people want to see HWs swing hammers and knockouts. Plus the HWs will whoop anyone.

Alexy deserved a big fight imo. I know Greene wasn't ranked but Alexy should have had a top 15 fight to begin with.

His time is running short and we all know he wont get a TS but give the man a decent name, he's more than earned it.
Werdum has called him out and he should be eligible to fight again in April, that would be a good fight for Oleinik.
Theres also Rumble coming back, so thats at least 2 more HW's returning to try and keep things fresh.

Back