Forget Mendes/Cobrinha, how about a load of to the tap Atos/Alliance matches?

J Sho

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Galo/Pluma: Malfacine vs G Mendes at a Catchweight since Alliance don't really have andy Pluma and Atos don't have any Galo.
Pena: Cobrinha vs R Mendes
Leve: Durinho vs Langhi, Frazatto vs Lepri
Medio: Moraes vs Campos; Marcelo vs Calasans
Meio pesado: Galvao vs Tarsis

Galo/Pluma: G Mendes.
Pena: R Mendes
Leve: Durinho, Lepri
Medio: Moraes; Marcelo vs Calasans (my head says garcia, but i think that besides the cobrinha mendes fight this would be closest to call)
Meio pesado: Tarsis (galvao is too focused on MMA right now)

I would love to see full blown school vs. school competitions. Just have whitebelts up through blackbelts show up and fill the divisions and have one team walk away victorious. Would probably lead to fights ... like off the mats... but would be sweet.

Michael Langhi isn't losing to a lightweight for a loooong time!! :icon_chee

Michael Langhi and Michel langhi are different persons. Michael Langhi is the older brother black belt world champion, MICHEL Langi is the younger brother, brown belt who lost to Ary Farias in the first round.

Galo/Pluma: Malfacine vs G Mendes at a Catchweight since Alliance don't really have andy Pluma and Atos don't have any Galo.
Pena: Cobrinha vs R Mendes
Leve: Durinho vs Langhi, Frazatto vs Lepri
Medio: Moraes vs Campos; Marcelo vs Calasans
Meio pesado: Galvao vs Tarsis

I think Bruno still needs more time moving into that new weightclass, thats a big jump. Malfacine vs. Gui would be an interesting match up considering they are both top players. That would be a pretty wicked card. I'd rather watch that than the next UFC.

Back