Forget McGregor-Aldo 2, LET'S BOOK UFC 205 feat. St-Pierre vs. McGregor (Article)

If McGregor wins against Diaz at UFC 202, then...

• Total voters
After the loss of conor against Diaz, he needs to defend his title. Pretty fucked for Conor, after all this he has a 3 fight losing streak.

He did disclose the injury right after the Mendes fight trying to talk shit about Aldo saying he fight injured so Aldo should have fight injured. Remember the "I promised him I wouldn't hit him in the body"?

All he said was that he was hurt, he was constantly asked about it as it was well known by that point but he would brush it aside and say "I'ma leave that in the past." He never went into any detail about it beyond "I was more hurt than Aldo was" and that's once again because he was constantly asked about it.

All he said was that he was hurt, he was constantly asked about it as it was well known by that point but he would brush it aside and say "I'ma leave that in the past." He never went into any detail about it beyond "I was more hurt than Aldo was" and that's once again because he was constantly asked about it.
The man said he had an 80% MCL tear. How do you think people got that idea? He brushed the question aside whenever someone asked him to elaborate on it.

NFL player tears his MCL/ACL out for season.

NBA player tears his ACL/MCL out for season.

MLB player tears his MCL/ACL he's out for the season.

Conor McGregor tears MCL/ACL (and 80% tear might as well be 100%) and he fights 3 times in a year. Mendes, Aldo, and Diaz Yea. OK.

If you believe that I have a bridge I can sell you for cheap.

lol

McGregor gets subbed or pounded out in 2

Yeah sure, let's make a pointless fight with an incredibly obvious outcome over a huge rematch title fight with a bunch of question marks around it.

I have no idea why any intelligent MMA fan would think that Conor can compete with top WW's. And GSP is the GOAT WW. He couldn't even handle the power of Nate Diaz ffs.

giphy.gif

Hell no. Conor needs to be finished, not wrestled to a decision, that's now how you destroy the biggest hype train in MMA. Nate did it right, smashed him on the standup then made him squeal like a piglet. The McGregor fight with Aldo was so anti-climactic (but obviously legendary) most felt they didn't get their moneys worth. I would love to see a rematch, it's still a superfight.

LOL at talk of GSP finishing a fight, we all know he'd lay on Conor until the clock ran out.

I just want Conor to get smashed by Diaz again so we don't have to keep having so many shit threads about him.

The mosts pointless fight in MMA history if that were to happen.
I like circus matches, but let's be real, GSP, assuming he hasn't fallen off from his semi-retirement too much, will take Conor down at will. For pure intrigue, I wouldn't mind:

GSP vs Weidman
Wonderboy vs Romero
and Yair vs Conor, assuming you got Yair to spar with some pro-boxers for 6 months.

As a bonus, BJ vs Conor.
I would definitely choose a BJ over Conor any day of the week. And this:
I have no idea why any intelligent MMA fan would think that Conor can compete with top WW's. And GSP is the GOAT WW. He couldn't even handle the power of Nate Diaz ffs.

giphy.gif

If GSP announces the McGregor fight tomorrow on UFC Tonight, all of you naysayers owe me a huge apology (or a "like" will do).

Back