Foreign governments paying for U.S. troop presence.

Man, ive read the Committee of 300, watch videos on interdemensional being and remote viewing, read the pillars of Zion, and a 1,000 other CT's.

I came to the conclusion that it is all a dog chasing it's tail, and that focusing on the easily visible, and direct lines of control in lobbying and campaign finance are the most important issues. And that progress is actually possible by focusing on this, instead of talking about the Committee of 300 vs reptile aliens.

I have no idea what any of that is, but it is certainly not the Globalists. It’s interesting you mention easy to spot and direct lines when it’s right in front of you. They don’t even hide anymore, for the most part.

I have no idea what any of that is, but it is certainly not the Globalists. It’s interesting you mention easy to spot and direct lines when it’s right in front of you. They don’t even hide anymore, for the most part.

Yeah, so the deep dive on the "globalists/Illuminati" is the committee of 300. That shit goes back to Rome.

Ever seen this before?

Well it came from some where, and it was a book called the committee of 300.

Last edited:
"Thank you for your service" I said to Cindy
The only difference is that " Cindy " didn't sign up thinking she was doing something for the greater good and she has little chance of being blown up by roadside bomb.

I agree TS.

the only way to be sure is to close every foreign base and bring all troops home. Every single one.

Watch the anti trump establishment freak right the fuck out at that idea.....

I am down with that. Especially the bases in Europe and Japan. There is not real conflict for us there.

I can see keeping some airbases in strategic locations, but let's bring our military home.

Somebody should change the title of the stickied military thread to Handsome Saudi prince seeking rent boy, inquire within

I am down with that. Especially the bases in Europe and Japan. There is not real conflict for us there.

I can see keeping some airbases in strategic locations, but let's bring our military home.
Yeah, there’s no reason to have a military presence in East Asia... no reason

As long as Trump uses the 1 billion to build the wall I think it's kosher.

I agree that he can’t. He tried. We watched him try twice.

Behold the shadowy deep state government. Showing the common American how awful things have gotten to where the president of the unified states is losing behind the scenes battles about foreign policy.

It’s gonna be a right wing recruitment Bananaza

He didn't fucking try you lying ass. When did he try? If he wanted it done it would be done.

He didn't fucking try you lying ass. When did he try? If he wanted it done it would be done.

he said we are leaving and then the false flag syria chemical attack happened. And Then the establishment pressured him to stay after that. We had generals, and the secretary of defense saying that trump is wrong to leave. It was basically mutiny. And the media pressured trump as well. “This is what Putin wants nonsense”

then he tried again in 2019. And everyone lost their shit. bolton openly mutinied and said we are gonna stay. The establishment news media went hysterical. “We can’t abandon the Kurds!” And lots more nonsense. Then the military said to trump we can’t leave the oil. Trump said he wouldn’t leave the oil behind and that isreal wanted us to stay.

I’ll admit he buckled under pressure, and that pressure should not fucking matter.

but he did try.....twice.

and if he did leave, this impeachment pressure would be real. It’s the establishments trump card. And if he leaves the Middle East, the republican neocons will toss him out.

I'm serious. Not that it went to Trump directly or anything...more, what account in our government does something like this go to?

Wouldn't be shocked either if SA hasn't paid shit and Don is just flat lying.
I'd say there is about a 50% chance of this.

lol @ Hezbollah making dude look like a terrorist.

When talking about retribution, “we do not mean the American people,” he said. “There are many U.S. civilians in our region — engineers, businessmen, journalists. We will not touch them. Touching any civilian anywhere in the world will only serve Trump’s policy.”

Sounds to me like Hezbollah is scared shitless actually.

But you're not being genuine and only an idiot wouldn't see that, hence why only an idiot liked your post.

No, SA pays in only selling oil for US dollars.

Trump is just admitting we are charging them more now.

Is this really something you support, because that doesn't sound very much like supporting our troops?

It sounds like selling them like hookers.

Then he appears to be capitalizing on the pre-established deals/relationships with these countries. There was the issue with NATO where countries weren't actually paying their fair share either.

I think it is an inevitable consequence of globalization, which I don't support in general, but it's become commonplace in the world we live today. You could argue the same for the tourism industry, which is basically prostituting your country; travelers can come and do as they please, destabilizing things for the locals so long as they the pay money.

I have said multiple times our troops are The House of Sauds, Golden Company.
I am glad the President does no care that our young men and women in our armed forces will die for the Worlds Largest financial supporter of Islamic terrorism.

Lol @ making a Game of Thrones reference because you're too ignorsnt to make any of the literally HUNDREDS of historical references you could have made that wouldn't have made you sounds like a tard.

Sounds to me like Hezbollah is scared shitless actually.

But you're not being genuine and only an idiot wouldn't see that, hence why only an idiot liked your post.

Not entirely, but the threat to commit war crimes by destroying cultural sites would be lower than low and ISIS-level type shit if made good on. Persia has significant history which predates Islam by ten centuries. It was the only civilization in all of history to connect over 40% of the global population during the Achaemenid Empire's peak, and then Alexander The Great conquered it with his BFF.

Lol @ making a Game of Thrones reference.

The House of Saud (Arabic: آل سعود‎) is the ruling royal family of Saudi Arabia. It is composed of the descendants of Muhammad bin Saud, founder of the Emirate of Diriyah, known as the First Saudi state (1744–1818), though the ruling faction of the family is primarily led by the descendants of Ibn Saud, the modern founder of Saudi Arabia.[1]

Not entirely, but the threat to commit war crimes by destroying cultural sites would be lower than low and ISIS-level type shit if made good on. Persia has significant history which predates Islam by ten centuries. It was the only civilization in all of history to connect over 40% of the global population during the Achaemenid Empire's peak, and then Alexander The Great conquered it with his BFF.

The House of Saud (Arabic: آل سعود‎) is the ruling royal family of Saudi Arabia. It is composed of the descendants of Muhammad bin Saud, founder of the Emirate of Diriyah, known as the First Saudi state (1744–1818), though the ruling faction of the family is primarily led by the descendants of Ibn Saud, the modern founder of Saudi Arabia.[1]

Holy fuck you're dumb. The Golden Company is from Game of Thrones, not Saudi Arabia.

Holy shit!

LMFAO

Back