Foreign governments paying for U.S. troop presence.

It is, and the OP is literally about Saudi Arabia specifically. I doubt this one generates a whole lot more of a response from the base. I think Pan was going for a possible broader discussion in general with the title.

Your right. I should change thread title to could this be why we killed Soleimani?

So...what account did this 1 billion go to?

Sounds like the free market at work. You commies are just rustled you didn't think of it.

4-d chess!!!!

Now isn't that a good question.
I'm serious. Not that it went to Trump directly or anything...more, what account in our government does something like this go to?

Wouldn't be shocked either if SA hasn't paid shit and Don is just flat lying.

I'm serious. Not that it went to Trump directly or anything...more, what account in our government does something like this go to?

Wouldn't be shocked either if SA hasn't paid shit and Don is just flat lying.

He doesn't even have to keep it right?

He could have a account this administration controls outside congress's control.

This could then be used to reward donors for legit contracts paid out of these funds with zero oversight occurring.

I agree TS.

the only way to be sure is to close every foreign base and bring all troops home. Every single one.

Watch the anti trump establishment freak right the fuck out at that idea.....

I agree TS.

the only way to be sure is to close every foreign base and bring all troops home. Every single one.

See man, it isn't just the Raytheon and Boeing CEO being put in very strategic positions. It is also that everything he has done in the foreign policy arena has been in lockstep with SA and Israel. He needs their lobbying army. Without it he is toothless. He isn't bringing our troops home man. He can't. He is going to send more troops over there. He already has.

Last edited:
See man, it isn't just the Raytheon and Boeing CEO being put in very strategic positions. It is also that everything he has done in the foreign policy arena has been in lockstep with SA and Israel. He needs their lobbying army. Without it he is toothless. He isn't bringing our troops home man. He can't.

I agree that he can’t. He tried. We watched him try twice.

Behold the shadowy deep state government. Showing the common American how awful things have gotten to where the president of the unified states is losing behind the scenes battles about foreign policy.

It’s gonna be a right wing recruitment Bananaza

I agree TS.

Current estimates show that it will cost 4.6 trillion to update of infrastructure in the US.

It would be cool if we could bring our folks home and work on these projects.

What an awesome honor it must be as a troop to know your president is getting you paid your worth.

unbelievable folks think this is bad

I agree that he can’t. He tried. We watched him try twice.

Behold the shadowy deep state government. Showing the common American how awful things have gotten to where the president of the unified states is losing behind the scenes battles about foreign policy.

It’s gonna be a right wing recruitment Bananaza

I don't think he ever tried man. I honestly don't.

He knew he never could do that because he needs their lobbying army.

That stuff about leaving, was all a song and dance.

Current estimates show that it will cost 4.6 trillion to update of infrastructure in the US.

it would be the greatest thing to ever happen in our lifetimes.

never gonna happen. Everyone lost their minds when trump tried twice. It was an eye opening ordeal. I’ll never forget it.

And boom the economy for everyone as opposed to defense contractors and foreign monarchs/investors

I don't think he ever tried man. I honestly don't.

He knew he never could do that because he needs their lobbying army.

That stuff about leaving, was all a song and dance.
Sheldon Adelson

Sheldon Adelson

Sheldon Adelson

The moment Trump took his money exposed the whole MAGA nonsense as a fraud

See man, it isn't just the Raytheon and Boeing CEO being put in very strategic positions. It is also that everything he has done in the foreign policy arena has been in lockstep with SA and Israel. He needs their lobbying army. Without it he is toothless. He isn't bringing our troops home man. He can't. He is going to send more troops over there. He already has.
You are starting to connect the pieces....

It’s almost as if it’s the Globalists in control and American presidents are just the figurehead.

fuck every country in the Middle East.

Imagine enlisting in this day and age and thinking you're doing something worthwhile and honorable with your life lol

You are starting to connect the pieces....

It’s almost as if it’s the Globalists in control and American presidents are just the figurehead.

Man, ive read the Committee of 300, watch videos on interdemensional being and remote viewing, read the pillars of Zion, and a 1,000 other CT's.

I came to the conclusion that it is all a dog chasing it's tail, and that focusing on the easily visible, and direct lines of control in lobbying and campaign finance are the most important issues. And that progress is actually possible by focusing on this, instead of talking about the Committee of 300 vs reptile aliens.

Back