Foreign fighter "Quotes"

mma sharingan

Blazed Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was just surfing a thread about DHK, and noticed this guy has some really funny quotes, but most of us don't get to see these cause of the language barrier.

The Quote i read from DHK went a lil something like this "I became more famous spending 2minutes on a talk show than I did Fighting in the UFC"

I was just wondering if there are some more golden quotes from foreign fighters that we haven't seen to much of on sherdog.

Which foreign fighters are trolls?

Werdum is a obvious one but apart from that troll face, what has he said to be known as a troll? are there other funny foreign fighters in the UFC?

Well just to add to DHK, one of my favorite recent quotes was something like,

"I do have a boring style. I don't even watch my own fights haha." or something to that effect.

Of course Arlovski came out with this gold mine when talking about big Temmeh,

"How taste my pee pee?" but that was in broken english not so much a foreign language.

Well just to add to DHK, one of my favorite recent quotes was something like,

"I do have a boring style. I don't even watch my own fights haha." or something to that effect.

Of course Arlovski came out with this gold mine when talking about big Temmeh,

"How taste my pee pee?" but that was in broken english not so much a foreign language.

haha that reminds me of when Wand said something along the lines of "Iwant to fuck chuck" .

HAHA yeah thats what i'm talkin bout, funny shit like that DHK quote haha

Which foreign fighters are trolls?

Werdum is a obvious one but apart from that troll face, what has he said to be known as a troll? are there other funny foreign fighters in the UFC?
I believe you should look up the definition of "troll" instead of nuthugging Sasuke.
Worst character ever.

He's not actually being funny, because of the language barrier, it gets lost in translation. Trust me brah, watch the movie...

DHK is such a cheeky bastard. On top of his hilarious trolls, he also has some of the best fight predictions and analyses of any fighters asked. Except when it comes to himself, obviously.

Does it seem like DHK is going out of his way to get kicked out of the UFC? He is really playing with fire with his comments, and doesnt seem concerned Okami and Fitch got cut for being boring. Probably wants that ONEFC money.

I believe you should look up the definition of "troll" instead of nuthugging Sasuke.
Worst character ever.

well sorry if I didn't put it in the right context for you to understand, everyone else seems fine with it.

Sorry i'm not nuthuggin sasuke, i'm nuthugging the Uchiha clan and there Sharingan, the ability to see a move once and copycat it perfectly, the way i pick up MMA.

Back