Foreign chicks are where it's at!

I was chating with this group of girls earlier.

They all spoke English yet had accents. I assumed they where either Greek or Spanish (proper Spanish, not that Mexican shit).

But nope!

One was from Bulgaria and another Romanian.

They were all hot!! And none were fat!

That is all.

I dated a chick with a French accent in undergrad and the single best thing in life was when she said, usually upon request, "how to say …. I will like tosuck your dick?"

They all spoke English yet had accents. I assumed they where either Greek or Spanish (proper Spanish, not that Mexican shit).

But nope!

That is all.

You stay away from decent women you swine Englishman, keep to your own toothless nannies; you guys brexited now you gotta live with what you got!!!!

source.gif

I've known a ton of Romanians. None of them were even remotely hot.

My buddy goes to Tijuana every weekend to fuck Mexican models/hookers for pennies on the dollar.

The look on these white girls faces when he tells them he doesn't date American women is truly priceless.

well, as you know, i've been around. yes, eastern european women are the most beautiful i have seen. i would include in this category also some israeli women (the blondes that come from russian jews). american women, well, some are good looking obviously, but the percentages in eastern europe are just a statistical anomaly. literally more than half of all women in the 18-25 range are hot as fuck.

Time for me to do some traveling

But nope!

That is all.

probably unbleached anuses. you were warned.

i already have a gf so why would i care about "foreign chicks" as you call them

probably unbleached anuses. you were warned.
I saw some pr0n images of a hot enough young woman who was "un trimmed/natural".

I didn't know women could get hairy anooses too!?!!

I saw some pr0n images of a hot enough young woman who was "un trimmed/natural".

I didn't know women could get hairy anooses too!?!!
I'm not talking about hair.

Back