Foreign chicks are where it's at!

This thread is depressing...
<LikeReally5> So very little love and appreciation for American girls ;x
All you guys are lusting after foreign chicks, something has gone haywire here...

Murican women are foreign.

Id love a Pochahontas until my dying days. That sweet sweet status would be a fine bonus. Want a beer? Do you want a beer?

Id love a Pochahontas until my dying days. That sweet sweet status would be a fine bonus. Want a beer? Do you want a beer?

a1434a965ca4179aedf9e78d09dc43aa--halloween-costume-ideas-halloween-makeup.jpg

I was chating with this group of girls earlier.

They all spoke English yet had accents. I assumed they where either Greek or Spanish (proper Spanish, not that Mexican shit).

But nope!

One was from Bulgaria and another Romanian.

They were all hot!! And none were fat!

That is all.
BREXIT MEANS BREXIT!!!!

Lets be honest no country in the world desires american women or americanized women.

Lets be honest no country in the world desires american women or americanized women.
americanized ? if I read between the lines of that, you maybe be onto something, but there are millions of very attractive women in murica, for me, its when they open their mouths,<{clintugh}>, I've said this before, being deaf in the land of freedom would be a blessing.

americanized ? if I read between the lines of that, you maybe be onto something, but there are millions of very attractive women in murica, for me, its when they open their mouths,<{clintugh}>, I've said this before, being deaf in the land of freedom would be a blessing.

Exactly

She lost it for a bit but she’s fucking back now
am47lwa3yav31.png

Also she’s a damn billionaire now thanks to all her clothing and shoe lines. Wife goals if I’ve ever seen it
Part of the problem and reason why so many American women (and men) are horrible to date.

In that last picture Jessica Simpson is fat as fuck. She is most definitely not “back”. And her being rich should not be your wife goal hah. You being rich should be her husband goal.

Living in a place with tourism from all around the world there's something good from girls from almost every place, aside closed-leg ones from asia/middle east... on the fun side, being objective they probably make better wives than most others lol

But eastern euro are easily the highest score if we speak beauty

hungarian
czech
estonian
lithuanian
polish
slovenian
romanian
croatian
finnish if blonde is a must
to some extent albanian, but one step below

All that have crazy high % of hot

Their TVs and music didn't paint white guys as absolutely useless fools, and they still live in reality, so yeah foreign chicks are generally better for a lot of American guys.
Is that what it is?

Ugly birds, shite weather and crap food in the UK are the reasons why we actually made the world's largest empire.

I mean its not exactly a hard choice between either living in Grimbsy surrounded by fat birds with no teeth and dolphin tattoos or go on a mad one taking foreign women/food/lands.

Eastern European Women are hotter than donut grease fires in July, who knew. @Fox by the Sea did you have anything to add here?
well, as you know, i've been around. yes, eastern european women are the most beautiful i have seen. i would include in this category also some israeli women (the blondes that come from russian jews). american women, well, some are good looking obviously, but the percentages in eastern europe are just a statistical anomaly. literally more than half of all women in the 18-25 range are hot as fuck.

well, as you know, i've been around. yes, eastern european women are the most beautiful i have seen. i would include in this category also some israeli women (the blondes that come from russian jews). american women, well, some are good looking obviously, but the percentages in eastern europe are just a statistical anomaly. literally more than half of all women in the 18-25 range are hot as fuck.
3F320DF2-E255-4F44-8AE8-B472C3C8AA7E.jpeg

depends on the region. my top picks are:

-Colombia
-Israel
-Ethiopia
-Russia / Eastern Europe

all have much better women than america IMO. America ruins women for the most part. 50% are overweight even though most cant cook.

Last edited:
Agreed. Generally any women travelling have more disposable income and are of better stock. French, Norwegian, East German, south American (omg) are all in my top 5 with new Zealand winning because she was a legitimate model and ruined me forever!

I was chating with this group of girls earlier.

They all spoke English yet had accents. I assumed they where either Greek or Spanish (proper Spanish, not that Mexican shit).

But nope!

One was from Bulgaria and another Romanian.

They were all hot!! And none were fat!

That is all.
Eastern Europe has the hottest white chicks.

Back