Foreign chicks are where it's at!

I have this fascination with "southern belles" since watching Anna Paquin in True Blood. lol!
I’ve spent my life living in Georgia and Alabama. They’re the best.

Sofia vergara always came off as trashy. Every role she has to flaunt her sexuality
giphy.gif

plastic. bad example.
Her face is but the moneymakers are 100% real

The overall point being that they are similar to what Jab is saying. Proudly feminine and traditional.

I have this fascination with "southern belles" since watching Anna Paquin in True Blood. lol!

Dated a few. Generally More flirtatious and gregarious at first than Midwest or northeastern counterparts.
Georgia, Kentucky, Tennessee, and North Florida.

Dated a few. Generally More flirtatious and gregarious at first than Midwest or northeastern counterparts.
Georgia, Kentucky, Tennessee, and North Florida.
See this i what I love! Real worldly knowledge!

I really want to see the Apallachian mountains and west Virginia.

I do wonder what teh birds are like!

Northern french girls and girls from Venezuela are where it’s at.

Walking around Venezuela was so difficult to hide my boner, fucking beautiful women everywhere.

Shame about their current political/economical situation otherwise I’d go back for the incredible views.

I have a female cousin who's 5'10" and was beautiful when she was younger. She lived in Russia for a while and became fluent in Russian. When she came back, she looked like a supermodel. She was always fit, but she got thinner. Apparently, she lost the weight because the food in Russia was utter shit so she didn't want to eat much. I kinda assumed that was why Russian women were thin after that.
They don't have as many junk food options, but it's probably mostly that they relentlessly trash each other if they get fat.

This thread is depressing...
<LikeReally5> So very little love and appreciation for American girls ;x
All you guys are lusting after foreign chicks, something has gone haywire here...

There are good chicks in the US, but it's a smaller percentage. The average weight for women in the US is 170 lbs. Some random cashier in Ukraine is like an 8 or a 9 here, and it's not exactly a twerking culture there either.

maybe step away from the comp for a while jab.
dubbs and all
just sayin
regroup
we love you

This french candian IG chick is too freaking cute to me.

She lost it for a bit but she’s fucking back now
am47lwa3yav31.png

Also she’s a damn billionaire now thanks to all her clothing and shoe lines. Wife goals if I’ve ever seen it

Their TVs and music didn't paint white guys as absolutely useless fools, and they still live in reality, so yeah foreign chicks are generally better for a lot of American guys.

That's basically how every man fells when they meet a foreign girl, maybe they will not even be that hot, but they will give more attention to us because we're "exotic" to then, and thats why we find then attractive we men are very easily manipulated

There was an american girl that came as an exchange student to my town here in brazil, i belive she was from oregon and she got absolutely fascinated when i gave yerba mate to her and took her to a rodeo, we humans are on general pretty interested in seeing new things we are not used to, thats why the foreigner always gets plenty of attention, but i think that works more when you're from a very cultural homogenic place

Her face is but the moneymakers are 100% real

The overall point being that they are similar to what Jab is saying. Proudly feminine and traditional.

Bouncing your titties around on the internet for strangers isn't traditional. lol

Back