Foreign chicks are where it's at!

JabToucher

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was chating with this group of girls earlier.

They all spoke English yet had accents. I assumed they where either Greek or Spanish (proper Spanish, not that Mexican shit).

But nope!

One was from Bulgaria and another Romanian.

They were all hot!! And none were fat!

That is all.

But your local chicks are foreign to us.

This is how we arrive at one man's trash is another man's treasure

But your local chicks are foreign to us.

This is how we arrive at one man's trash is another man's treasure
I'll take an educated traveled girl over some council estate breeder anyday mush!

It's optimal when their english isn't good enough to complain.

Yeah, Eastern European chicks will straight up stop eating for several days if they gain even a few lbs. They don't abide by that after they've had kids, but there is no such thing as "healthy at any size" or bitching about "unrealistic body standards" with chicks under 35. Being a slob and still demanding people find you attractive is entirely a 1st world thing.

Yeah, Eastern European chicks will straight up stop eating for several days if they gain even a few lbs. They don't abide by that after they've had kids, but there is no such thing as "healthy at any size" or bitching about "unrealistic body standards" with chicks under 35. Being a slob and still demanding people find you attractive is entirely a 1st world thing.
I spent a month working as a security guard where I live at our ferry port. This venue caters for travel obviously. I was only there one month but was blown away by what I saw!

Daily I'd see French senior school/college students taking their trips to the uk and OMG they ALL dressed so feminine! And were very girly so to speak! Spanish girls too!

Yet I looked at the British birds going away. Total polar opposites!! The British girls would have these macho tattoos up their forearms and sit like a bloke would and just generally have fuck all manners! It made me feel quite embarrassed honestly!

They all spoke English yet had accents. I assumed they where either Greek or Spanish (proper Spanish, not that Mexican shit).

But nope!

That is all.

I am in manhattan 5 days a week so surrounded by foreign broads....K-TOWN is where it is at...

Sofia vergara always came off as trashy. Every role she has to flaunt her sexuality
I hear you!

She does have Goat level feet though!
Sof%C3%ADa-Vergara-Feet-3819252.jpg
Sof%C3%ADa-Vergara-Feet-3562295.jpg

@LiLoMMA

I spent a month working as a security guard where I live at our ferry port. This venue caters for travel obviously. I was only there one month but was blown away by what I saw!

Daily I'd see French senior school/college students taking their trips to the uk and OMG they ALL dressed so feminine! And were very girly so to speak! Spanish girls too!

Yet I looked at the British birds going away. Total polar opposites!! The British girls would have these macho tattoos up their forearms and sit like a bloke would and just generally have fuck all manners! It made me feel quite embarrassed honestly!
3 of my last 4 gfs have been from eastern europe and the American one is the only one I regret dating. I didn't really date American girls before that either, but didn't get on the eastern euro train till a few years ago. Better manners, better hygiene, better looking, conversations actually convey information instead of veering off into God knows what.

This thread is depressing...
<LikeReally5> So very little love and appreciation for American girls ;x
All you guys are lusting after foreign chicks, something has gone haywire here...
Post some american ass then!

I'l start:

But nope!

That is all.

I have a female cousin who's 5'10" and was beautiful when she was younger. She lived in Russia for a while and became fluent in Russian. When she came back, she looked like a supermodel. She was always fit, but she got thinner. Apparently, she lost the weight because the food in Russia was utter shit so she didn't want to eat much. I kinda assumed that was why Russian women were thin after that.

Back