Media Forbes: Conor Mcgregor is #1 highest earning athlete beats out Messi

He passed him for one year earnings because he sold his whiskey business, Ronaldo is WAY richer than Conor lol

Also who do you think will be more marketable and earn once they are retired?

The most famous man on the planet? Or Conor?

I mean yeah. I'm not a Conor nuthugger and not making a big deal out of it. I'm just amazed that he did it somehow. Obviously Ronaldo has been the #1 guy on the list for years and years, and has tasted success and fame even before Conor made it to the UFC. Everyone who is into sports knows that.

I mean yeah. I'm not a Conor nuthugger and not making a big deal out of it. I'm just amazed that he did it somehow. Obviously Ronaldo has been the #1 guy on the list for years and years, and has tasted success and fame even before Conor made it to the UFC. Everyone who is into sports knows that.

I just picked up your post wrong, I thought you said Conor's wealth has surpassed Ronaldo, which isn't the case. He has however earned more this year due to selling the Whiskey business

Reactions: Gio
I just picked up your post wrong, I thought you said Conor's wealth has surpassed Ronaldo, which isn't the case. He has however earned more this year due to selling the Whiskey business

Yep. It's all good.

than what ever gsp vs hendricks was. i never said there fight purses was that much. jsut like how conoe makes 15 plus million in total while his fight purse been 3 million.
Jesus christ, do you read. You're pulling numbers out of your ass. When I tell you those fighter pay figures, they are all inclusive. Purse plus anything else the UFC paid out in private. People vastly overestimate how much Silva or GSP were paid. GSP likely made only a few million for his Hendricks fight because again, the highest earning UFC fighter in 2013 only banked 8 million roughly, so GSP couldn't have possible made more than 3 or 4 million for the Hendricks fight.

Conor should bow down and kiss Mayweather's ring ffs, changed his bum life "50 G's baaabaayy!" to a rich manlet.

Back