Forbes blasts the UFC after McGregor is compared to Ali

No he wasn't daspy, doesn't mean it's not true tho.

I haven't seen or heard of any hard evidence that he did this. Did a lot of googling and came up with nothing.
Surely you're not one of those people that just jump to the worst of conclusions.

Are you sure you're not mixing him up with SRR?
I've literally never seen or heard solid evidence or testimony that Ali beat his wife, and I've never seen someone as staunch regarding it as you. He's actually made domestic abuse a very large portion of his charities, so one would think he'd get called out on that, no?

It's not, actually. I don't think I've ever actually seen a well grounded claim that would suggest with any surety that he beat any of his wives. If you have a source, I'd like to see it.

On my phone on the way to work, I'd be happy to when I get home Jay.

I think JudasP is just the son of a Fraizer fan. But I don't know. I'm just a slave to Google.

On my phone on the way to work, I'd be happy to when I get home Jay.

I've read a fair amount about Ali. I know he had rocky marriages and that he didn't care much for fidelity, but I don't really think I've ever come across domestic abuse allegations. It's certainly not common knowledge that there are well supported allegations against him if there actually are any. I mean, there are many boxers who are well known for their domestic abuse (the far less controversial and seemingly universally liked Ray Robinson, for example), but I can't recall anything about maybe the most famous athlete of all time. I'm skeptical.

Damn. UFC only over WNBA..... Muhh Pride.

Who cares.

Conor himself even said that Ali is in a league of his own and even he knows that his name doesn't belong in the same sentence as Ali.

People are taking Lorenzo's compliment about McGregor way too far and it seems they didn't understand what he was saying. He never said that he's as big of a star as Ali or some shit like that. Jaysus.

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.”
― Oscar Wilde

Even Forbes is tired of DW's hyperbole and bullshit.

Ali had everything, there was such substance to his interviews.

Also, his humor stands up better than any comedian from that era, it's amazing!

comparing a guy who has 1 top 10 win to Ali is an insult to Ali. If I was him I would sue the UFC for slander

Terrible comparison.

Ali actually fought a wrestler

Inoki-vs.-Ali-1976-Japan.jpg

Conor McGregor is the Conor McGregor of the UFC....

How about that?

The UFC really needs to stop the comparisons with boxers.
Make them look like a second league and it diminishes what Conor actually ''may/or not'' achieve.
Because people are going to keep putting him on that level.

Plus the statement came around Ali's birthday (01-17) which makes it even more awful imo...

Shameful marketing, same thing when the UFC tried to market a fight through popular hashtags on twitter (can't remember which fight it was tho)

Yes repeatedly and brutally beating your wife is really ballsy.

Yes, well now he unwillingly nano-beats his own head repeatedly on those meals on wheels trays (jello pudding aloof). The universe set's everything right in time.

Last edited:
Someone got butthurt over a comparison?

Holy cow, this guy is nuts.

McGregor is not a trash talker unlike Ali.

Back