For you what is the most beautiful place on Earth?

Where is your heaven on Earth?

• Total voters
I live in the coastal mountain forests of Alaska. Views here never get mind numbing.

2010-05-26_Hope-02.jpg

Of the places I've been to, it has to be Nothern Italy, from the mountains near the Austrian border, to Lago di Garda, it's just amazing (outside tourist season).

My bucket list destination is Baffin Island though. In winter. That place is simply unbelievably impressive and awe-inspiring. Would love to do a cross-island trek like Jim Baird did with this dog (though I doubt my 18 lbs. Cavalier King Charles Spaniel would be much help towing a pulk, but hey-ho).

Grandparents apartment

Or more accurately, place where people love you

I've just spent the last month emptying my grandparent's house. There is no longer any place on Earth I consider home.

There's no feeling like packing a lifetime's memories into industrial garbage bags.

I’ve not seen enough places so I won’t even comment

sure as shit ain’t anywhere in the UK THOUGH

I've just spent the last month emptying my grandparent's house. There is no longer any place on Earth I consider home.

There's no feeling like packing a lifetime's memories into industrial garbage bags.

Mine wont last till the end of the year.

Will hurt a lot but happens to everyone

Seen a lot of pretty places, bamboo forest and cherry blossom season in Japan, mangrove in Africa, giant frangipani and technicolour butterflies in Zanzibar, the Indian ocean, Atlas mountains and the Sahara...

Nothing beats Europe in May. Any place in Europe in May.

b%C3%B8geskov-2.jpg

Danish beech forest in May.

I'm biased but i love Toscana

Italy_Toscana.jpg

iStock-479035945-e1556107247445.jpg

Di-leonori_S280325936_0.jpg

toscana-cover.jpg

Toscana.jpg

s2-1208x604.jpg

5d.jpg

Foto_636887665598003668.jpg

Anywhere there isn't snow