For you what is the most beautiful place on Earth?

Where is your heaven on Earth?

• Total voters
Put a price chopper there and it’s perfect . Where is that?

1st pic is my hometown, Tauranga. 2nd is Orakawa bay, about an hour's drive up the coast, then a hour's hike in. 3rd one is Omanawa falls, which is about 30 minutes inland.

I have not traveled enough so there is probably tons of beautiful amazing places that I have never seen, but from what I have seen personally I would say Switzerland, its a very beautiful country, loved it... its so clean, its beyond clean, the air is so fresh too. Very nice place.

America is more beautiful than the other countries I have been too though apart from Switzerland
I have been to a lot of places but never Switzerland ... it’s on my bucket list

10-Of-The-Most-Incredible-Places-To-Visit-In-Hawaii.jpg
Napali-Coast-Kauai-Aerial-Photography-Angle_DSC3089-Smugmug-XL.jpg
Honopu_air_D-70_22x34_kbawg0.jpg
maui-flight-academy-day.jpg

Where u use to live is nice too... in summer . I love the area between buffalo and tornot

Yeah, it can be beautiful. But like many lifelong residents of places, I tend to take Buffalo for granted. But I absolutely love Toronto. It's definitely one of my most favorite places in the world.
One of my biggest regrets is not taking my wife up there while we were still living in New York. It's something that I definitely have to do when we go back to visit.

I have been to a lot of places but never Switzerland ... it’s on my bucket list
You should certainly go brother, you will love it, its so clean and you feel more healthy for breathing the air there. The towns are so cute and the food is yummy, they make a lot of good chocolate and pastry there.. The hotel we stayed in was supposed to be 3 stars, but when I got there I was shocked because it was definitely a very top level 5 star hotel, it was so nice inside and beyond clean and the food was great, staff were great.

I really would love to go back, but its more difficult now with the kids and job commitments, but I will try and get round too it.

Yeah, it can be beautiful. But like many lifelong residents of places, I tend to take Buffalo for granted. But I absolutely love Toronto. It's definitely one of my most favorite places in the world.
One of my biggest regrets is not taking my wife up there while we were still living in New York. It's something that I definitely have to do when we go back to visit.
U should it’s amazing

Lol JESUS, I haven’t seen a price chopper in years.
For me the prettiest place I’ve ever been was Western Norway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back