Media For you slowpokes out there, Conor is not ducking Gaethje, it's a matter of who's on the list first.

Yoel Stoolmero

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score

I cant believe this, it's been 2 weeks and there are still slowpokes accusing the 1st ever UFC Champ Champ of ducking Justin Gaethje. He said it in The Mac Life it's about who's on top of the list first and foremost. He had a history with Cowboy, particularly the press conference where he said he sees 'stiffness' in the 155 pound division, called them 'slow' as if they're 'stuck in the mud'. Plus, Cowboy is a bigger money fight than Gaethje due to his popularity.

As for Justin, he's on Conor's list, skip to around 5:10 for that. Conor has no reason to duck someone with no head movement lmao. He would dismantles Gaethje as easy as he did Cowboy.

Masvidal in March or April sounds good to me.

Gaethje is just the hipster choice. He's a walking punch bag who already has CTE. He got KOd by Poirier and Alvarez and Conor humiliated both of those guys. Haters pretend they want Conor to fight him because they know it won't happen because no one knows who Gaethje is. And if the fight did happen haters would quickly turn on the excuses of how he gets pummeled every fight and of course Conor was meant to beat him.

Gay-chi needs to understand he's small potatoes. Not saying he's not a challenge but he's no belt holder nor is he a draw

Bro go watch Justin gaethje symphony of violence on YouTube it’s a good video of all of his highlights losses and wins all compiled into a storytelling video go watch it and come back and tell me what you think Here’s the link

Back