For UFC/MMA fans: Who is watching Wilder Fury 2?

If Fury actually does what he says and gets into a firefight with Wilder then The Gypsy King is going to get hit and really stay hit this time.

Coming in at 270 was probably a mistake too.
If his conditioning is better like he says it is than it will help with the size advantage, he actually looked good as far as I can see
as far as him saying he will go for the ko, I think he’s trying to get in wilders head to make him fight uncharacteristically

I watched fury’s last fight in Vegas. Some tune up fight against some German dude. Clowned on him hard. Was pretty cool to see.

If his conditioning is better like he says it is than it will help with the size advantage, he actually looked good as far as I can see
as far as him saying he will go for the ko, I think he’s trying to get in wilders head to make him fight uncharacteristically
I'm not sure how much of that is mind games. He is training with Sugar Hill.

I'm not sure how much of that is mind games. He is training with Sugar Hill.
I dont see fury completely abandoning his style
Maybe some tweaks, He is too smart for that, I mean he won the first match no matter what the judges say

If Wilder vs. Fury is the only thing why you are tuning into boxing this weekend, then don't pretend you're a boxing fan.

I'm a very, very casual boxing fan at this point. This is one of the few fights I'll watch.

If Wilder vs. Fury is the only thing why you are tuning into boxing this weekend, then don't pretend you're a boxing fan.
Don't be a try hard.
I watch boxing every week usually. I'll prioritise UFC over the undercard though.

Don't be a try hard.
I watch boxing every week usually. I'll prioritise UFC over the undercard though.

yewah undercard is shiet.

i have no idea which undercard is worse: WWEs, last UFC or this Boxing undercard … lol.

Lomachenko, Wilder & Conor are Pretty much the only reason why I watch Combat Sports.

It is so hard to follow Boxing imo. UFC is easier, cuz it is just one Company, which means it is super easy to follow.

Nayoa Inoue is one of the top guys … and i had no fucking idea who that guy was lol. I watched some of his fights & i love him.

if he were in the ufc, I would have noticed him immediately.

I was much more of a boxing fan back in the (pre UFC) day. Pretty much a casual now. But that last fight was high level combat sports entertainment, to say the least. Was impressed by both fighters. Will be watching for sure.

In the rematches Wilder had with Ortiz and Stiverne, it was quite scary.

Ortiz looked like he was cruising to a UD and Wilder gave no fucks, he knew he was gonna KO him the entire time. Stiverne couldn't even last 1 round despite being the first guy to take Wilder to decision.

Fury is in real tough.

Wilder is scary.

He even tried a few new Things against a guy like Ortiz .. this says A LOT about Wilders power.

He not only has a size disadvantage against most guys, but also a skill disadvantage … and he still KOs People … never seen a guy like him.

He not only has a size disadvantage against most guys, but also a skill disadvantage … and he still KOs People … never seen a guy like him.

For sure, but he's opportunistic. He's very patient and he's got a good read on picking up errors from his opponents. The difference between him and everyone else who has that skill is Wilder can finish fights instantly when he exploits an error.

Gatekeeping at its finest.

Dont tell me how to enjoy things.

People left the boxing fandom because they were sick of corrupt officials and boring fighters. They are coming back because exciting fighters and remembering to not get attached because of corrupt officials. There are numerous examples last year of clearly paid for judges like GGG vs Canelo.

It is wise to be a casual fan to such a tainted sport. Your feelings dont get hurt as much.

Definitely watching this.

Fury definitely won the first one. I think he’ll pull it off again. He moves too well for Wilder.

One of the most interesting fights in combat sports this year.

For sure, but he's opportunistic. He's very patient and he's got a good read on picking up errors from his opponents. The difference between him and everyone else who has that skill is Wilder can finish fights instantly when he exploits an error.

yeah

have you seen the second Ortiz fight? crazy how confident he was … his Body language was impressive lol. he lost all rounds and BOOOOOOM

yeah

have you seen the second Ortiz fight? crazy how confident he was … his Body language was impressive lol. he lost all rounds and BOOOOOOM

Thats why I think hes going to KO Fury.

Fury is a much much much better boxer as Ortiz was against him.

He proves time and time again - that shit don't matter when you can hit like a chevy silverado.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back