For UFC/MMA fans: Who is watching Wilder Fury 2?

I'm thinking about it. Sports bar right down the road from me will be showing it, so I might hop over.

I am.

Regardless of what happens, Fury beat Wilder the first time.

Yeah this is the biggest fight of the weekend for sure I got Wilder early.

Wilder by decision as the promoters want that AJ Vs Wilder, UK Vs USA superfight. The only way Fury can officially win this fight is if he knocks Wilder out. It's definitely possible imo

Of course, I love combat sports

That’s how I see it.

I can understand MMA fans who don’t boxing because of the politics etc, but I don’t really get the ‘boxing vs MMA’ rivalry perspective.

If you like a good fight, then enjoy a good fight regardless of the ruleset imo.

Who isn't? Dont let the infantile MMA vs Boxing argument so fond of sherdog nappy wearers get in the way of what is just simply an unmissable contest.

I'll be watching the main event, but not the rest of the card. Only two or three boxing fights a year catch my interest.

I'll be watching the main event, but not the rest of the card. Only two or three boxing fights a year catch my interest.
Yeah the times line up nice as Hooker Felder should finish up before the ring walks.

WWE fan here but will watch 100000%%%%

Both guys are in their prime:
Puncher vs boxer
Athlecism vs skill
Black vs white
America vs UK
David vs Goliath (tyson called wilder a midget lol)
Strongest mind vs the best trash talker

And both are HWs ... you cant ask for more

Mods please don't move this as I'm curious how this fight translates to the mma crowd.

Do you care, mma fanboys?

I'm a boxing fan so I'll be glued to the screen as I am every big fight.

Wilder KO9...

Note: This will be on after Felder Hooker so no issues there.
This is bigger then most MMA fights for me, plus my wife likes both so it will definitely be on :) I think it comes down to how serious Fury has been taking his training. #BombSquad ko tho!!!

(& He comes out looking like a Sith lord too, how can you not like tha?)
NINTCHDBPICT000364831004-e1543600948789.jpg

I'll be watching both ufc and baxing as usual

Probably gonna have to double screen depending on start time of ufc

Can’t wait to see the gypsy king beat his ass again
If Fury actually does what he says and gets into a firefight with Wilder then The Gypsy King is going to get hit and really stay hit this time.

Coming in at 270 was probably a mistake too.

In the rematches Wilder had with Ortiz and Stiverne, it was quite scary.

Ortiz looked like he was cruising to a UD and Wilder gave no fucks, he knew he was gonna KO him the entire time. Stiverne couldn't even last 1 round despite being the first guy to take Wilder to decision.

Fury is in real tough.

Back