For UFC/MMA fans: Who is watching Wilder Fury 2?

Would Jones i.e. beat Wilder in MMA? That's pretty much a given.

So why are we so interested in Wilder? Obviously cuz he wins by ko. And when he loses, as he should have vs. Fury, he's still dangerous and almost knocked Fury out.

Would Jones i.e. beat Wilder in MMA? That's pretty much a given.

So why are we so interested in Wilder? Obviously cuz he wins by ko. And when he loses, as he should have vs. Fury, he's still dangerous and almost knocked Fury out.
Probably, it would be the quickest shot attempt in MMA history as well.

The only boxing match I watched was Mayweather/McGregor, so I'm not what you'd call a fan. But I still watched a Tyson Fury highlight video, and I love his style. His volume, precision and footwork are beautiful to watch. Seems like Wilder vs Fury is a Power vs Volume match up, and people seem to say the KO artist will take it. I can't wait to see Erick Silva finally transition to boxing and reach his full potential.

I’m basically a casual when it comes to boxing.

I’ll be watching, I’m looking forward to it.

It surprises me that more people here aren’t into it. I get Wilder isn’t huge in the US but still high quality heavyweight fights, wether in boxing or MMA, are hard to come by, and his power is genuinely up there with the best power punchers in history.

I would encourage any MMA fans who are a bit cold on boxing to give this one a watch if they can.

Fuck yeah I'll be watching, from Perry's Pizza in Cranbrook BC, ha!

I was a huge fan of boxing before MMA took over my interests (a long time ago). But I can still get psyched for the occasional boxing match. I’ll be watching it at a bar after UFC fight night (probably at home).

I'm a casual and Fury talked me into it. I do think Wilder knocks him out this time...too many red flags.

Yes I will. Most important heavyweight boxing match in years. This is the top 2 guys fighting eachother, and that's what it should be about.

I'm a long time boxing fan. In recent years I've mostly just watched boxing on HBO, Showtime, ESPN, Fox and of late DAZN and ESPN+.

I wasn't going to watch this fight but with all the buzz I plan to watch it at an AMC theater.

It's the only fight on that matters this weekend!
Wilder KO-RND 2
Yes Head Nod.gif

I started to watch Combat Sport with Boxing and than switch over to Kickboxing / K1 because of this Klitchko Bullshit Guys.

I also used to Box a lot back then. So yeah I'm going to watch that Fight for sure like i'am watching most of the Casual Hype Train Fights in both Boxing and Kickboxing.

Tyson Fury KO RD6

If you're a fan of fighting, you're watching two of the best HW boxers throw down Saturday night.

Those who aren't can go fuck themselves.

Wilder going to starch him in less than 8 this time around imo.

Back