For those wondering what Seagal brings to the table, here's a video of him vs Feijao

I don't get how Seagal slapping the other guy around is gonna help him get ready for his fight.
inokislap.gif

First of all, I am more of a WWE fan than MMA, and I came to the forums to see if Brock would announce his return. I do respect MMA and think there are great athletes, but pro wresting has a better athletic pool (though that might change soon)

I saw Seagall land 12 head strikes, 2 body kicks, , and one leg kick muy thai style. The other guy looked slow and old. Seagall won the sparring session, so if you turds want to tease someone it should be the other fighter.

giphy.gif

I know the guys a goofball but I'm shocked at how good he looks in this vid every time I see it.

No Seagall fan here but isn't it a fact the man has credentials that are backed by being personally trained by a certified master and given the belt that he earned. He "knows" what his strikes are doing and the movements required to deliver them. I find it kind of disrespectful that people would diss someone because of his age and just deny the knowledge and the accomplishments that he gained in the past not to mention the fact that he is a teacher which should also come with level of respect. It seems people call him fraud without having a fucking clue what they are talking about.

Back