This is what would’ve happened if Cain didn’t bust his knee to Ngannou
cainkongo.gif

Then this big guy
tumblr_mukhtbNKfm1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Then

cain-6.gif

Then raped Travis Browne
The Cain will get his vengeance soon!

I hate to be that guy, but threads like these are always begging for past shoops.

2sbjpjt.jpg

We know who he was. Now he is a shell of that former self.

Cain was going down from Ngannou's uppercut, his knee just happened to give out as he was going down.

Ngannou would have most likely got the TKO or KO even if Cain's knee didn't give out on him.

We know who he was. Now he is a shell of that former self.
Yeah, but they’re shifting on him and laughing! Stipe rode Ngannou like a mule and the beast scared the soul out of him, so let’s not forget that either

Dude he's done, he has another knee injury, his knee is more gone than Fedor's chin.

Yeah, but they’re shifting on him and laughing! Stipe rode Ngannou like a mule and the beast scared the soul out of him, so let’s not forget that either

If you are a loyal fan pay for his next fight, if that ever happens. Aside from that, people will always become short-sighted and lose perspective when a controversial fight takes place. Pay no mind.

TS thinks Ngannou has pillow fists.
What a dumbass

t me remind you!
WearyJadedBettong-size_restricted.gif

cainkongo.gif

Then this big guy
tumblr_mukhtbNKfm1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Then

cain-6.gif

Then raped Travis Browne
The Cain will get his vengeance soon!

What about Kongo rocking him multiple times during their fight? What about getting KO'd by JDS in the first fight and getting rocked almost immediately in the third fight? What about Werdum bloodying up his face in one round?

Cain throughout his career has been way too hittable and it cost him this weekend against the hardest puncher in the UFC.

What about Kongo rocking him multiple times during their fight? What about getting KO'd by JDS in the first fight and getting rocked almost immediately in the third fight? What about Werdum bloodying up his face in one round?

Cain throughout his career has been way too hittable and it cost him this weekend against the hardest puncher in the UFC.
This.

All i care about is what would have happened in the jungle, and in the jungle Cain would be dead.

Back