Media For those that doubt Conor was in a HORRIBLE state against Khabib

That's because he was shook of khabib lmao. The extent mcguzzlers will go to to justify his absolute beatdown an unmotivated 70% khabib gave him

Khabib unmotivated and Conor in a horrible state, amazing to read!

I wonder how many fans kabib would have if McG never existed.

It's been well over a year since that fight and the excuses are still flowing. Some people just can't process reality.
His OTHER foot was also was a balloon. I watched it on 4k and I seent it.

It's because his family was held hostage by the Russian Mob!! And was told to lose the fight.

I know it's true because Conor's Parrots and Kenny Florian told me.

I am getting really sick of these excuses now. It was fun and trolly but now it is out right insane
Tell your boy khabob to take the rematch then. Oh no, he's running from Conor already.

I thought Sherdog was bad when Conor haters had every second thread about him.
Now that the nuthuggers have returned it's 4 out of 5.
tenor.gif

<GinJuice>

Pay attention to the very first time he starts talking here: he references being up to his eyeballs in probation and civil cases, as well as his anger and disappointment at the UFC not willing to give up any ownership.

He sounds disturbingly stressed, drunk, and halfway insane. He has never before and likely never again will be at a lowpoint like this in his MMA career.

And he still did better against Khabib than any opponent since Tibau. Let that sink in, and if you are a hater, brace yourself for the rematch.

lol at "did better"

He got dominated. Even managed to do better than Conor at Conor's own specialty.

lol this is the usual crap talkin from those guys w bleedin arses since october.

"omg their not khabib fans they are CONOR HATERS"

Of course no fighter has any fans other than conor to these people. Impossible that an undefeated champion would have any fans of course no way

"were not here to participate we're here to....hide around in another weight class until daddy says its ok to come back"

If being distracted/frustrated/angry is a valid excuse, Conor should give Aldo his rematch.

Do you spend a lot of time mulling meaningless questions you can poison wells with?

Khabib would have fans just based on him being a dominant russian grappler. Give him a title and an undefeated record, and you're really clutching at straws if you think Conor's the primary reason he has fans.

There are legitimate excuses a fighter can use to justify to loss - an injury in the build up to the fight, a family tragedy, something that’s out with their control.

A drink/drugs binge in the build up to the biggest fight of that individuals career, with a sting element of bad blood, isn’t an excuse. It speaks of a weakness in the individuals mentality which becomes a weakness in the individual as a fighter.

facing Khabib makes you disturbingly stressed, drunk, and halfway insane

There are legitimate excuses a fighter can use to justify to loss - an injury in the build up to the fight, a family tragedy, something that’s out with their control.

A drink/drugs binge in the build up to the biggest fight of that individuals career, with a sting element of bad blood, isn’t an excuse. It speaks of a weakness in the individuals mentality which becomes a weakness in the individual as a fighter.

This. This right here.

I remember watching this presser and thinking the same thing. I couldn't believe they allowed him to get that drunk for it. He was obviously in a bad place at this point in his life, and his life continued to spiral downwards after the loss.

But, IT WAS HIS FAULT. That cannot be said enough. He's the one that chose to have a whiskey binge, most (if not all) of his criminal proceedings at the time were his fault, and they were never going to give him ownership. He knew that deep down.

It doesn't warrant a rematch. Don't get me wrong, I would like to see a rematch with Khabib, and he can get that rematch before the end of the year. Rightfully and deservedly. All he has to do is beat Gaethje. He's had his warm up fight in Cowboy, now it's time for a number one contender fight.

I lool forward to the day Conor and his rabid 14 year old fans are humbled.

This is only coming his way via a brutal KO.. please please please match him against Mas .. Just bleed god we pray to you.

This. This right here.

I remember watching this presser and thinking the same thing. I couldn't believe they allowed him to get that drunk for it. He was obviously in a bad place at this point in his life, and his life continued to spiral downwards after the loss.

But, IT WAS HIS FAULT. That cannot be said enough. He's the one that chose to have a whiskey binge, most (if not all) of his criminal proceedings at the time were his fault, and they were never going to give him ownership. He knew that deep down.

It doesn't warrant a rematch. Don't get me wrong, I would like to see a rematch with Khabib, and he can get that rematch before the end of the year. Rightfully and deservedly. All he has to do is beat Gaethje. He's had his warm up fight in Cowboy, now it's time for a number one contender fight.

If you were to replace Conor’s ‘coke binge’ excuse with a ‘cake binge’ excise for Khabib’s honestly wouldn’t see much difference at all.

So to me at least it’s every bit as ridiculous as Khabib coming in slow and soft, having no energy left after a drastic last minute weight cut, proceeding to get knocked out and then blaming his love for tiramisu.

Nobody would take it seriously. Not being on a constant drug/drink binge or constantly stuffing your face with junk food is simply part of being in optimal fighting condition.

Back