Media For those that doubt Conor was in a HORRIBLE state against Khabib

Khabib takes him down and destroys him 99/100 times

Stop with your bullshit exuces. Conor's wrestling and grappling will never be strong enough to deal with Khabib. There are levels to this noob.
That doesn't mean he can't use footwork and keep himself out of position for a td. See machida beating a bunch of wrestlers.

More excuses from Conor pabs. Their delusion is getting worrisome.
highly probable theres some valid ones here tho

For someone who's known for his aura of confidence, he seemed very unsure and forced in his energy against Khabib

Florian who originally went with Conor, would've bet the other way because of something he saw backstage prior to the fight.

This could all be smoke and mirrors. But it could also be very real and we seen a lesser version of him against Khabib

We may never get Pre Floyd Conor back, its up to him to prove the fans wrong.

But believing either narrative with certainty is equally ignorant.

I'd say the probability of there being some genuine excuses in this instance are very high.

Which ironically most people acknowledge when speaking of his drinking, coke, whiskey sales and going off the rails in general since floyd. Yet somehow those very same issues couldn't be affecting his fight career at all.

Time will tell

highly probable theres some valid ones here tho

For someone who's known for his aura of confidence, he seemed very unsure and forced in his energy against Khabib

Florian who originally went with Conor, would've bet the other way because of something he saw backstage prior to the fight.

This could all be smoke and mirrors. But it could also be very real and we seen a lesser version of him against Khabib

We may never get Pre Floyd Conor back, its up to him to prove the fans wrong.

But believing either narrative with certainty is equally ignorant.

I'd say the probability of there being some genuine excuses in this instance are very high.

Which ironically most people acknowledge when speaking of his drinking, coke, whiskey sales and going off the rails in general since floyd. Yet somehow those very same issues couldn't be affecting his fight career at all.

Time will tell

Excuses don’t not matter. They don’t change outcomes. It was a sporting event where the only thing that matters was the outcome. This is how sports work. Everything else is noise, and denial. This is what you Conor sycophants can’t seem to grasp.

Pay attention to the very first time he starts talking here: he references being up to his eyeballs in probation and civil cases, as well as his anger and disappointment at the UFC not willing to give up any ownership.

He sounds disturbingly stressed, drunk, and halfway insane. He has never before and likely never again will be at a lowpoint like this in his MMA career.

And he still did better against Khabib than any opponent since Tibau. Let that sink in, and if you are a hater, brace yourself for the rematch.

Conor did worse than Al Iaquinta.
Fact.

Conor fans hate when people cry fix

They are fucking happy to make every excuse for conor losing

If conor wasn't at his best, then Donald was paid to dive
Either could be true

Thing is, 90% of people that I've seen have acknowledged his drinking, coke issues, general going off the rails. Not believing he was ever going to be the same after making 100 mil. Many thought he would even fight again.

It's a bit odd to think all those things on the one hand, then on the other not think those issues might affect his potential as a fighter.

I think deep down we all knew / know that the old pre floyd Conor might be long gone.

if that's the case

Seems to me these things are worth rational consideration whether we are fans, haters or in between. Especially when considering a rematch with Khabib or his potential future in the rankings moving forward

Excuses don’t not matter. They don’t change outcomes. It was a sporting event where the only thing that matters was the outcome. This is how sports work. Everything else is noise, and denial. This is what you Conor sycophants can’t seem to grasp.
I've never been one

I have never been on either extreme

Only played devils advocate and tried to shed light on all side of the argument or discussion. Just as I'm doing now

It's been well over a year since that fight and the excuses are still flowing. Some people just can't process reality.

I've never been one

I have never been on either extreme

Only played devils advocate and tried to shed light on all side of the argument or discussion. Just as I'm doing now

You keep telling yourself that you are objective, and just playing devil’s advocate. It’s just denial and delusion. You’re certainly one of the the more deluded of all the Conor fans on this site.

...as well as his anger and disappointment at the UFC not willing to give up any ownership.
WTF? Not getting ownership in a company has anything to do with one's performance? We don't always get what we want in life. Is Conor a child?

Cerrone was 0-2 last 2 fights before conor fight....haha conor wins against a man that has so many wars coming off 2 straight TKO losses and now everyone believes Conor is a fuckin world beater... I mean who has Conor beaten that wasnt a midget or a person who has been in the ufc since WW2 like diaz and cerrone have been...the answer is no one.....he fought a person just as big as him that has superior MMA skills and that is khabib and we all saw what happened....it was like a man against a boy...tell me what will be different about the next fight...khabib outstruck the GOAT striker based on the cucks on this site....conor rolls with gordon ryan for 2 straight years everyday and I might say he has a little bit of a chance

You keep telling yourself that you are objective, and just playing devil’s advocate. It’s just denial and delusion. You’re certainly one of the the more deluded of all the Conor fans on this site.
Problem is, your mind has always went to extremes.

Your mind doesnt even have the ability to comprehend what the grey area even looks like

You're so invested in whatever supports this hate fuelled narrative that you can see nothing beyond it.

Anything that even exists outside your distorted paradigm is nuthuggery.

When in fact it's just other sides of the coin that should be considered in order to arrive at a rational and balanced conclusion.

Sure, I have no problem believing that Conor was not at his absolute peak when he fought Khabib. To what extent and for what reasons? I don't know and I suspect neither does anyone else.

...But it doesn't matter. Every fighter has off-days and it's not their opponent's fault. It doesn't give them or their fans a free pass to play "what-if" games, nor does it grant them a mulligan. The Tyron who fought Usman was visibly not there and as such got wrestlefucked in a frankly embarrassing manner for 5 rounds. He lost a belt for it. Tough shit, that's the fight game.

WTF? Not getting ownership in a company has anything to do with one's performance? We don't always get what we want in life. Is Conor a child?

He was addicted to topping himself with each and every successive fight, he kept requiring a higher dose of success, if you will. There was no way to do that after the huge scale of the Floyd fight within the fight game, other than an ownership stake, so not getting that was crushing to his morale.

I personally think that is what led him to focusing on Proper 12 and why it was such a centerpiece to Conor surrounding the Khabib fight.

Not surprised tho.

90% of my Conor threads are meme threads, purely for entertainment.

Yet you've always taken them at face value.

You arent exactly the brightest bulb

The real problem is you’re just lying to yourself. You can’t see it because you allow your arrogance to clouds reality. You can’t even see your bias let alone accept it. It’s there though. For someone that knows how everyone else’s mind works (which you don’t) you don’t know how your own works. I’m sure you have a list of excuses for your own failings in life. Enjoy your life buddy.
Projection at its finest

Hilarious too

Anything that exists outside this little box you've created for yourself is nuthuggery.

In this thread, I never said anything with certainty, only outlined the possibilities.

And Conor not being at his best is something worth acknowledging because it does have some weight behind it, in terms of the evidence. Does that mean Khabib wouldn't beat him 100 times in a row, or that he didn't dominate him? No

But as always, it's worth putting all cards on the table, especially when analyzing potential rematches and his position in the current division.

Something that smart people do, its called critical thinking. Apparently me acknowledging possibilities and considering alternative viewpoints and angles, I'm being biased.

You're the smart one with your thinking being firmly trapped inside a small box since day 1

Like I said, your brain doesnt even grasp what the grey area even looks like because you're an extremist. And an extremely stubborn one at that who doesnt listen to anyone or anything

Im not the smartest person. Unlike you I don’t claimed to be smarter or better than anyone here. I’m just a sherdoger, with the same faults everyone else has. I will tell you that I am almost certainly more successful in life than you. So you can take your pretentiousness and shove it up your ass.
Well I'd be shocked if you cracked 100 iq points.

If that's your measure of success, cool.

You never attack my actual points. Just go off on strawman, attack my character and all the things that small minded people do.

Sounds more like a manchild to me than an evolved, intelligent, successful person

Even if you were to believe any one of the many excuses he made for each of his losses in the ufc, it doesn’t change the fact that Khabib would still melt him even on his worst day :)

More importantly it doesn’t change the fact that Khabib already did. This is the thing that people that live through excuses don’t seem realize. They don’t change outcomes.

You’re the one that made this personal. Do you even have a job, Or do you have some excuse for that too?

Who made this personal?

I was just arguing points. You started going off on my character and everything else because you have nothing intelligent to say.

As usual.

sad little manchild

And yes. Can assure you it holds far more weight than your little mundane career and existence too

How old are you again? If that's ur actual birth date I feel bad for you

Back