Media For those that doubt Conor was in a HORRIBLE state against Khabib

AndrewGolota48

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Pay attention to the very first time he starts talking here: he references being up to his eyeballs in probation and civil cases, as well as his anger and disappointment at the UFC not willing to give up any ownership.

He sounds disturbingly stressed, drunk, and halfway insane. He has never before and likely never again will be at a lowpoint like this in his MMA career.

And he still did better against Khabib than any opponent since Tibau. Let that sink in, and if you are a hater, brace yourself for the rematch.

Yes depressed scared drunk etc cos he was gonna fight Khabib. You would be too.

That's because he was shook of khabib lmao. The extent mcguzzlers will go to to justify his absolute beatdown an unmotivated 70% khabib gave him

Yes depressed scared drunk etc cos he was gonna fight Khabib. You would be too.

I would partially agree with you in the sense that deep down he knew he wasn't prepared for a fight like this given what he was going through, which only added to his maniacal state.

2020 unshook not scared of Khabib Conor is the goat!!!! Lmao

I felt he was campaigning his whiskey, dealing with the courts that he really looked rough. Like he’d been boozing it up and who knows what else, and Kabob was laser focused and motivated. The results speak for themselves, I’m sure he’ll get his rematch but not yet.

I am getting really sick of these excuses now. It was fun and trolly but now it is out right insane

Well, seems that beating up Cerrone was all what was needed for "Conor is actually undefeatable" crowd to return full force. <45>

More excuses from Conor pabs. Their delusion is getting worrisome.

Even if you were to believe any one of the many excuses he made for each of his losses in the ufc, it doesn’t change the fact that Khabib would still melt him even on his worst day :)

Pay attention to the very first time he starts talking here: he references being up to his eyeballs in probation and civil cases, as well as his anger and disappointment at the UFC not willing to give up any ownership.

He sounds disturbingly stressed, drunk, and halfway insane. He has never before and likely never again will be at a lowpoint like this in his MMA career.

And he still did better against Khabib than any opponent since Tibau. Let that sink in, and if you are a hater, brace yourself for the rematch.

stroller.jpg

I mean it's fact that all his haters were saying he'd never face Khabib period

It's also fact that he was 2 years out of MMA

Also it's fact that during that time he was getting in a lot of trouble (in Bellator/Possible rape case/Broke some guys phone etc) and probably doing some type of drugs and living the high life after 100m payday

Yet people get mad and pissy when he claims he wasn't 100%.. it should be obvious he wasn't.. he should have comeback had a Cerrone type fight.. get an extra camp in and then face Khabib.. Now maybe the result would be the same.. but the fact is he would be better prepared/trained. Sadly logic and reasoning is too hard for these retards to comprehend

Well, seems that beating up Cerrone was all what was needed for "Conor is actually undefeatable" crowd to return full force. <45>

Then their response is “OMG why do y’a haut Conor?” “Its cuz yar jelleee”

I mean it's fact that all his haters were saying he'd never face Khabib period

It's also fact that he was 2 years out of MMA

Also it's fact that during that time he was getting in a lot of trouble (in Bellator/Possible rape case/Broke some guys phone etc) and probably doing some type of drugs and living the high life after 100m payday

Yet people get mad and pissy when he claims he wasn't 100%.. it should be obvious he wasn't.. he should have comeback had a Cerrone type fight.. get an extra camp in and then face Khabib.. Now maybe the result would be the same.. but the fact is he would be better prepared/trained but logic and reasoning is too hard for these retards to comprehend

It's nice to see a rational response for once. Yes, even at 100% he may still lose to Khabib, I understand that even as a Conor fan because I'm not literally insane like most of these haters. Khabib is the hardest style possible for him at 155.

I felt he was campaigning his whiskey, dealing with the courts that he really looked rough. Like he’d been boozing it up and who knows what else, and Kabob was laser focused and motivated. The results speak for themselves, I’m sure he’ll get his rematch but not yet.

Til this day Conrat claims he was fully committed, motivated and had a regimented training camp similar to the one he had for the Cerrone fight, for the Nate rematch. Yet he went life and death with Nate, gassing, running and barely edging a victory against the gatekeeper.

Khabib takes him down and destroys him 99/100 times

Stop with your bullshit exuces. Conor's wrestling and grappling will never be strong enough to deal with Khabib. There are levels to this noob.

I thought Sherdog was bad when Conor haters had every second thread about him.
Now that the nuthuggers have returned it's 4 out of 5.
tenor.gif

Conor is a businessman first now. Khabib is the second best fighter in all of MMA. Khabib always wins

Back