For those saying Jones is scared to fight Gus again...

Most of the people saying this are Fedor/GSP fans because they know he's nearly eclipsed Fedor and is well on his way to eclipsing GSP.

Most of the people saying this are Fedor/GSP fans because they know he's nearly eclipsed Fedor and is well on his way to eclipsing GSP.

don't forget the shogun fans who are still in denial he tapped to strikes and the machida fans who were convinced his style was gonna destroy jones before he got put to sleep by a standing fucking guillotine.

Sorry, but "the height of idiocy" as he put, is for Jon to think he is superior to Gus after what transpired in the last fight.

I understand he might want to portrait it that way, but if the guy sent you to the Hospital on a stretcher, you are not that superior.

a true champion? dude is 8-0 in title fights with 5 finishes. here is a fact for ya, gus was up 2-1 going into the championship rounds, and guess what....he showed he doesn't have the heart of a champion. he choked, and was almost finished numerous times. you'll get over it eventually don't worry.

Show me these numerous times?

Sorry, but "the height of idiocy" as he put, is for Jon to think he is superior to Gus after what transpired in the last fight.

I understand he might want to portrait it that way, but if the guy sent you to the Hospital on a stretcher, you are not that superior.

did you miss the part where gus almost got finished?

a true champion? dude is 8-0 in title fights with 5 finishes. here is a fact for ya, gus was up 2-1 going into the championship rounds, and guess what....he showed he doesn't have the heart of a champion. he choked, and was almost finished numerous times. you'll get over it eventually don't worry.

Really I think photos of they're faces after the fight....Jon's being carried to his dressing room, pics of Jon's hospital stay & polls of fans in the aftermath of the fight prove that those judges were wrong - however without all the above, Jon himself has admitted that was the toughest fight he has ever had, & U and I alike know it was the toughest fight Jon ever had. Jon b4 the Glover fight said Gus would be next, Dana White said Gus would be next. Now Jon & his fans (folks like U) want to throw all this out & have Jon fight DC (Jon called him out after DC said he needed knee surgery) Jon would rather fight a injured fighter than to face Gus again? Is that what U are telling me. So I'm over it, but apparently Jon and his fans aren't - U are so afraid of Jon possibly losing that U are trying to do everything in your power to stop it. That is what an old veteran like me would call cowardice, I don't know what you kids now days call it,,,but let's call it like it is chickenshit!

Show me these numerous times?

Seriously? Go watch the end of the 4th round as well as the 5th round. I'm gonna assume you're thought it was a 3 rounder and turned it off before the championship rounds started.

didn't luke tell you to put the glue down? its bad for you!

If I gave a fck who he even was I could google it - don't give a fck.

So you actually nut-hug on nut-huggers? Wonderful.

Edit: And, No, I didn't watch some video in which I was supposed to fast-forward to the 25th minute. Holy fcking sh|t!! Who would do that?!?!?

Seriously? Go watch the end of the 4th round as well as the 5th round. I'm gonna assume you're thought it was a 3 rounder and turned it off before the championship rounds started.

I'm going to assume you're talking about the last 30 seconds in round 4, wher there was a spinning elbow that had him so hurt that Jones couldn't follow up and put him away.

Or you're talking about all those blocked headkicks in the fifth round.

You should lay off the pipe either way.

didn't luke tell you to put the glue down? its bad for you!

It was a well thought out rebuttal by Mr. Thomas. Insult, insult, insult, fantasy that Jones didn't even train, insult, insult.

If he beat Gus when he didn't even take him seriously, is that not all the more reason to take the fight and make it definitive? One more win to add to the record, expunge the doubt and then take on DC after his surgery. Seems a no brainer to me.

Really I think photos of they're faces after the fight....Jon's being carried to his dressing room, pics of Jon's hospital stay & polls of fans in the aftermath of the fight prove that those judges were wrong - however without all the above, Jon himself has admitted that was the toughest fight he has ever had, & U and I alike know it was the toughest fight Jon ever had. Jon b4 the Glover fight said Gus would be next, Dana White said Gus would be next. Now Jon & his fans (folks like U) want to throw all this out & have Jon fight DC (Jon called him out after DC said he needed knee surgery) Jon would rather fight a injured fighter than to face Gus again? Is that what U are telling me. So I'm over it, but apparently Jon and his fans aren't - U are so afraid of Jon possibly losing that U are trying to do everything in your power to stop it. That is what an old veteran like me would call cowardice, I don't know what you kids now days call it,,,but let's call it like it is chickenshit!

yes because fights are won and lost via how someones face looks and please show me these polls that show the judges got it wrong. and if you really think FANS are AFRAID of jones losing the title and are doing everything in our power to stop the fight from happening, you're dumber than i originally thought. how the fuck are jones fans going to decide who jones fights next?? what power do we have lol? AND for the record I along with most jones fans WANT to see the rematch next to shut all of you up.

"Almost" only counts in horseshoes....Hell I "almost" got a girlfriend pregnant...see how that works?:rolleyes:

Ok so according to your logic gus shouldn't get a rematch because he ALMOST beat jones. Almost doesn't count, guess its cormiers turn :)

Gus or DC, whoever is next will beat Non Stones.

Jones got lucky and caught him with an elbow. Gus was beating the crap out of Jones in that fourth round until the last minute. Even though he hurt Gus with that elbow he didn

Ok so according to your logic gus shouldn't get a rematch because he ALMOST beat jones. Almost doesn't count, guess its cormiers turn :)

Really doesn't matter one way OR the other....Gus or Comier can beat Jon - watch him try to duck both! That will be his next move...:icon_chee

Back