For those saying Jones is scared to fight Gus again...

Are we suppose to worship the prophet Luke Thomas and bow for the wise words from him?

we don't need any more threads on this. not a single more thread.

we don't need any more threads on this. not a single more thread.

We must support Jones and his actions, He's the definition of a true champion. His was born to fight and he's the biggest star ever.

Am i doing this right?

We must support Jones and his actions, He's the definition of a true champion. His was born to fight and he's the biggest star ever.

Am i doing this right?

put down the gasoline you've been huffing bro

Why shoud I care what that douche thinks?

edit: jones scared homie

I like Luke, he writes some good stuff and his opinions are usually pretty good.

However he is one of these guys that puts MMA fighters on superhuman pedestals, makes them out to seem like they're impervious to fear and worry. Do I think Jones is "afraid" of Gus? No, but I think that drawing that conclusion from the series of events is somewhat reasonable.

I think Jones knows what a tough fight is was last time, he probably realises that it could be exactly the same this time. He might not want to put his body through that again, which is understandable. Difference is that Jones is the world champion, if you're not ready to defend that belt against any man that can weigh 205 at weigh ins, then give up the belt.

I disagree. Jones is so good all of his fights have basically been easy up until Gus. someone finally gives him a challenge and now he's not too excited to fight them again. why is it so hard to believe that he wouldn't wanna fight them again right away?

Please forward to the 25 min mark. Don't know how to embed, sowwwy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qCxMZAD-C_M

Hey - that's just an opinion! That doesn't prove a damn thing... Here's some facts, Jones said b4 his last fight with Glover that Gus would be next, Dana has said that Gus is next for Jones. Dana even drew up the fight contract - Gus signed ...Jones is refusing so far to sign it...DC said he needs surgery on his knee. Jones immediately jumped on this & called out DC to fight instead of Gus (whom he had previously said he would fight) U should be very proud of your champion Jones...calls out an injured fighter so he doesn't have to fight Gus - what a class act....This is all factual unlike your weakass clip that U plagiarized and put up! Everyday Jones' lies & excuses grow. Don't be afraid homey, a true champion fights all challengers, he doesn't pick & choose!

Herp derp but jonz calls out hurtz comrmier and is goings ze fight him!@!1!!

Gusz won allz fives roundsz and wontz fightsz againsz!~!! Duckcing!!

I like Luke, he writes some good stuff and his opinions are usually pretty good.

However he is one of these guys that puts MMA fighters on superhuman pedestals, makes them out to seem like they're impervious to fear and worry. Do I think Jones is "afraid" of Gus? No, but I think that drawing that conclusion from the series of events is somewhat reasonable.

I think Jones knows what a tough fight is was last time, he probably realises that it could be exactly the same this time. He might not want to put his body through that again, which is understandable. Difference is that Jones is the world champion, if you're not ready to defend that belt against any man that can weigh 205 at weigh ins, then give up the belt.

Amen to that!

Who cares what Luke Thomas thinks...
you and a lot of other people in the "mma community" unfortunately.

Hey - that's just an opinion! That doesn't prove a damn thing... Here's some facts, Jones said b4 his last fight with Glover that Gus would be next, Dana has said that Gus is next for Jones. Dana even drew up the fight contract - Gus signed ...Jones is refusing so far to sign it...DC said he needs surgery on his knee. Jones immediately jumped on this & called out DC to fight instead of Gus (whom he had previously said he would fight) U should be very proud of your champion Jones...calls out an injured fighter so he doesn't have to fight Gus - what a class act....This is all factual unlike your weakass clip that U plagiarized and put up! Everyday Jones' lies & excuses grow. Don't be afraid homey, a true champion fights all challengers, he doesn't pick & choose!

a true champion? dude is 8-0 in title fights with 5 finishes. here is a fact for ya, gus was up 2-1 going into the championship rounds, and guess what....he showed he doesn't have the heart of a champion. he choked, and was almost finished numerous times. you'll get over it eventually don't worry.

This genius doesn't understand the difference between:
a) being scared of a person, who could hurt you (not the case)
b) being scared of an opponent, who could beat you, and this makes you "afraid" (= not so happy) to fight him, because you think you could lose (and that's the case)

Jesus.

Back