For those questioning the Donald TKO

PlatinumColbyCovington

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We know there's no chance in hell Gaethje, Nate, Masvidal, Usman, Khabib, or Tony would 'dive', so just be glad UFC 246 is over with and that McGregor has a win under his belt.

It keeps 2020 interesting. Nothing good could have come from Donald winning. He's on his way out with no chance at winning a belt, and he's likely to continue losing every other fight. Not to mention the TKO did look clean. Maybe it'd be one thing to look the other way if it was a blatant fix, but it wasnt.. Donald folds and turtles when he's hurt, this is nothing new.

Donald doesn't enjoy eating liver kicks, and McGregor rarely throws head kicks.. Conor simply read Donald like a children's novel. 40 seconds.

Goldberg:

My goodness! Conor McGregor

Think it’s got be mostly trolling, pretty much everything pointed to McGregor winning easily, can’t be confusing now it’s happened.

The real question is, did Conor tap or was it an early stoppage against khabib?

Think it’s got be mostly trolling, pretty much everything pointed to McGregor winning easily, can’t be confusing now it’s happened.

I'd say 50% haters pushing narrative. Other 50% are legit retarded.

Mods have deleted my posts calling out people who are calling it a fix. They don't care.

The straight left hand set up the left high kick, not fear of the liver kick.

Best thing that could happen to UFC. Casuals will think Conor is an Aldo beating monster again and generate big bucks and future big money fights for the UFC and Conor. Win - win but I think the true fans realize it's all smoke and mirrors and that Conor gets destroyed by anyone with a heartbeat at 170 and by the elite at 155.

Last edited:
It's such a bizarre narrative. At least some of the people who are trying to push the "Cerrone took a dive" narrative must just be Conor haters who are trying to deal with the cognitive dissonance of McGregor winning flawlessly in the bout. Easiest way to do that is say Cerrone took a dive or that Cerrone is shot.

Others seem to be using took a dive- in the sense of the way people say that Sapp used to show up for a paycheck and not really try to win. That's not taking a dive, first off, but it's also a pretty ludicrous thing to say about Cowboy's performance there. The guy got rocked off the initial strikes of the fight and was then easy pickings for a sharp, precise finisher like Conor. There's no mystery to that. Saying Cerrone didn't try is like saying Aldo or Poirier didn't try against Conor. No- they just got taken out in short order. That happens sometimes, even to awesome fighters like those guys. Nothing crazy about that.

And for the people who think the fight doesn't pass the smell test because things happened so quickly- are they forgetting how quickly Conor won the featherweight title? Or how quickly a very good fighter in Cerrone got stopped by Pettis and RDA. Again, there was nothing in this bout that struck me as highly irregular.

Jabroni Cerrone was born last night. I wonder who they will feed him to next for an easy win

Sweet now we can all forget about this man almost brutally raping two women and punching two elderly men in the face.

Conor fans are the most immoral people in all of sports.

Best thing that could happen to UFC. Casuals will think Conor is an also beating monster again and generate big bucks and future big money fights for the UFC and Conor. Win - win but I think the true fans realize it's all smoke and mirrors and that Conor gets destroyed by anyone with a heartbeat at 170 and by the elite at 155.
Says the guy named super diaz lol

Says the guy named super diaz lol

I am a fan of the Diaz brothers but I'm also a realist. A fight against Nate would be Conor's most winnable and lucrative fight at this point. Imo Nate's chin is toast and would be another smoke and mirrors fight used to make Conor look like a world beater.

I am a fan of the Diaz brothers but I'm also a realist. A fight against Nate would be Conor's most winnable and lucrative fight at this point. Imo Nate's chin is toast and would be another smoke and mirrors fight used to make Conor look like a world beater.
Who has conor lost to that makes him some washed up fighter? He only lost to khabib holy crap. Meanwhile, nate got smoked badly against masvidal and nick is not relevant. Nate is a journeyman who made his name in his first fight with conor. Other than that, nate was another name on the roster.

Sweet now we can all forget about this man almost brutally raping two women and punching two elderly men in the face.

Conor fans are the most immoral people in all of sports.

Two allegations + punching a douchbag in his early 50 talking shit.

Conor is a saint

I've been fans of Nick and Nate since Nick was in strikeforce and Nate was in tuf. They have always brought a true fighters mentality and been willing to lace em up against anyone and everyone any time any place literally. True warriors, were they ever unstoppable or unbeatable? No but they always had my respect for their warrior mentality.

I don't think Conor is washed up what I think is that he is not a world beater at 170 or at 155. Conor was a monster at 145 by draining himself down to 145 and destroying midgets. He is a good earner earner and the UFC will do everything in it's power to continue this aura around him to continue to sell big money fights. They did similar with Nate by pairing him up against an apparently washed up Pettis to set up the Masvidal fight. I'm still trying to figure out if Masvidal is legit or manufactured after getting that quick ko against askren and destroying a china chinned, paper skinned Nate.

Back