For those hopeful that Siver will KO McGregor

He has to face a wrestler at some point. Mended, Edgar or lamas.i think his next fight will be joe Duffy. In Boston again

As Conor says, anything can happen in this game.. But with that being said I believe Conor will steamroll Siver and get a title shot in his native Dublin! And I will be there to bask in glory.

Then he fights a wrestler, and loses. His stand up is amazing, but we can't properly judge him till he fights a wrestler. His fights are hand picked. If he's as good as he says, then stop ducking. Siver then a title shot. What a joke

He has to face a wrestler at some point. Mended, Edgar or lamas.i think his next fight will be joe Duffy. In Boston again

Different weight class but I agree..Them wrestlers.

I hope so. I like him. But there will always be a doubt,till he fights a good wrestler. This fight will show us nothing, just a exhibition match. We need to see his TDD. A true warrior would have refused this mis-match, he must have doubts himself.

and that is why this fight is a joke.

i don't think anyone really expects Siver to win. hopeful? yes. but not expected.

shouldve matched him up against a decent wrestler. Lentz or Guida at least. meh.

Guida is the last guy on the roster the UFC wants fighting McOverrated.

Dude it's pretty obvious you're preaching to the choir. This is generally considered to be one of the biggest mismatches in recent memory.

The operative word is 'hope': even though some might want it, they aren't holding their breath.

Cub Swanson is overrated. Siver won the 1st round against him and done more than hold his own on the feet agaisnt him. Strikes landed where almost identical before the TKO.

I have seen roughly the same number of people predicting a Siver win by KO as I have a Conor win by flying scissor heel hook.

LOL i love to see the explosion on sherdog if Conor somehow loses

I like both fighters and I do see Conor winning. But I also wouldn't be surprised if Siver did win, and I can kind of see Siver lasting the fight and losing by decision.

Sherdog was riding on Poirier's nuts before he was clowned by McGregor. Now he's a nobody.

Either way, zyGOAT has been rampaging through UFC's top-tier featherweights, and is arguably the division's best striker.

I lol when you said divisions best striker

I see Siver landing a good punch or two, maybe a leg or body kick and a takedown attempt but yeah, Conor's gonna wreck him in the first round.

I lol when you said divisions best striker

Meh, you won't be loling after he outstrikes and KO's Aldo.

So what? When Siver was on a four fight win streak in the LW division Conor was getting kneebared by a 15-12 Artemij Sitenkov.

Then after Siver lost to Ross Pierson He went on another 4 fight win streak and Conor got Choked out by Joesph Duffy.

I think Conor will win too, but at least the losses that Siver has had in the last 8 years have came from ranked fighters.

D'oh...using facts isn't allowed here!

Those are all people that would knock Conor's little midget ass out. You neglected to mention.

yea they are elite fighters that Siver has lost too, no shame there.
Its a good test for McGregor

Sherdog was riding on Poirier's nuts before he was clowned by McGregor. Now he's a nobody.

Either way, zyGOAT has been rampaging through UFC's top-tier featherweights, and is arguably the division's best striker.

Ah, no. He has definitely not been fighting top tier FWs. He has fought just one top tier, two who are not ranked in the top 15 and one who is currently ranked 13. That's not top tier.

The same will happen to Conor once real top tier gets a hold of him.

In all seriousness, he needs a real fight before he goes in with Aldo. Theyre going to destruct his career by just throwing him into the lions den without facing Edgar or Mendes

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back