For those hopeful that Siver will KO McGregor

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Dennis Siver's most impressive wins : George Sotiropoulos and Nam Phan (both decisions)

Lost to :

Donald Cerrone (Submission)
Melvin Guillard (TKO)
Cub Swanson (TKO)
Gray Maynard
Ross Pearson

Meanwhile, McGregor annihilated the #5 ranked featherweight without breaking a sweat, in a similar fashion to how Anderson Silva used to handle scrubs.

The GOAT will walk over Siver and make it look easy. I'd advise the haters not to bet against Conor on this one.

Connor is almost certain to win but lulz at #5

He was ranked #10 by Fight Matrix. Ninth in the UFC. Just because UFC bumps a guy up to prop up their zyGOAT doesn't mean you get to quote it like gospel.

Dennis Siver's most impressive wins : George Sotiropoulos and Nam Phan (both decisions)

Lost to :

Melvin Guillard (TKO)
Cub Swanson (TKO)
Gray Maynard
Ross Pearson

Meanwhile, McGregor annihilated the #5 ranked featherweight without breaking a sweat, in a similar fashion to how Anderson Silva used to handle scrubs.

The GOAT will walk over Siver and make it look easy. I'd advise the haters not to bet against Conor on this one.

What does being hopeful have to do with betting?

He was ranked #10 by Fight Matrix. Ninth in the UFC. Just because UFC bumps a guy up to prop up their zyGOAT doesn't mean you get to quote it like gospel.

Sherdog was riding on Poirier's nuts before he was clowned by McGregor. Now he's a nobody.

Either way, zyGOAT has been rampaging through UFC's top-tier featherweights, and is arguably the division's best striker.

Siver is a gimme match by UFC. Shame on them.

So what? When Siver was on a four fight win streak in the LW division Conor was getting kneebared by a 15-12 Artemij Sitenkov.

Then after Siver lost to Ross Pierson He went on another 4 fight win streak and Conor got Choked out by Joesph Duffy.

I think Conor will win too, but at least the losses that Siver has had in the last 8 years have came from ranked fighters.

and that is why this fight is a joke.

i don't think anyone really expects Siver to win. hopeful? yes. but not expected.

shouldve matched him up against a decent wrestler. Lentz or Guida at least. meh.

People are not stupid, they know that McGregor will most likely win. Obviousy though there are people who dislike McGregor and those people really want him to lose, so they will back anyone who step up to face him.

With that said though I'm not counting Siver out, he is a very strong guy with good striking who likes to grapple. I fought a game prospect in his last fight and came out on top. McGregor should take this but you never know.

Also I'd say Siver's win over Wiman is far more impressive than his wins over G-sot and Phan. Hell his wins over Winner, Nunes, and Fisher are more impressive than his win over Phan.

Lost to :

Melvin Guillard (TKO)
Cub Swanson (TKO)
Gray Maynard
Ross Pearson

Those are all people that would knock Conor's little midget ass out. You neglected to mention.

I like Siver, I dont like Mcgregor.

I want Siver to win, that being said its very likely that Conor will win, this is basically a freebie.

I would love it if Siver "Gonzaga'd" Conor.

Those are all people that would knock Conor's little midget ass out. You neglected to mention.

We don't really know. He's been dealing with every challenge handed to him like a boss. Hasn't struggled with any fighter yet in the UFC, which is impressive.

I don't think he'll have any problems destroying Guillard and Pearson. Maynard, Cerrone, and Swanson would be interesting matchups.

This thread has substance; it's mostly well thought through.
Siver is a little troll warrior but I'm pretty certain he's going to be Tkod (not a clean knock out). My foresight is that he'll end up with a broken nose or face from some rangey elbows and jabs.

This fight is strictly for entertainment purposes. Fans like to see knock outs and that's exactly what Dana is giving them. If I were a betting man, I'd take the outside bet that MCGregor takes out Siver inside the first round. That one's only -130.

Haha, no.

McGregor beats Pearson, Maynard, and Guillard.

Cerrone and Cub would be good fights, which are very winnable for him.

I could see siver having a bad night. It is still a fight and you never know

Back