for the sake of mayweather/broner

in b4 "I fucking Hate Broner I hope he gets his ass beaten, RRRRRRAAAAHHHHHHH I HATE THAT FUCKER!!!!!!!!"

Also, yeah I could see that happening tbh. I've heard that from people who are pretty confident that the fight might happen at some point if Broner doesn't lose or something like that.

in b4 "I fucking Hate Broner I hope he gets his ass beaten, RRRRRRAAAAHHHHHHH I HATE THAT FUCKER!!!!!!!!"

Also, yeah I could see that happening tbh. I've heard that from people who are pretty confident that the fight might happen at some point if Broner doesn't lose or something like that.

i think its a better version of Floyd versus the younger generation than Floyd/Canelo

some of the footage ive seen of the two floyd has displayed a degree condescendingness towards adrien or maybe that just wishful thinking lol

I think we'll see this before Mayweather's deal with Showtime/CBS concludes

Really don't understand the interest in this fight. I've said it before and I'll say it again, it'd be a Mexican Stand Off without any Mexicans.

I don't want to see Mayweather box circles around Broner for 12 rounds. If you really hate Broner then hope that some of the other 147 lbers have their way with him. The Maidana fight should be awesome.

Well for those who are interesting in the jerk off antics of two arrogant boneheads in the build up I see you point, but in an actual fight between two defensively minded counterpunchers I don't understand the interest.

I hear ya loud and clear...the promotions for Broner's last fight was weak. It had nothing to do with skill or boxing but had everything to do with some thirsty hag.

Whatever it takes to avoid the fact Broner avoided the killers at 140 I guess...

I hear ya loud and clear...the promotions for Broner's last fight was weak. It had nothing to do with skill or boxing but had everything to do with some thirsty hag.

Whatever it takes to avoid the fact Broner avoided the killers at 140 I guess...

AH HA HA HA HA! I'm stealing that line, bro! :icon_lol:

money may vs bradley would be more interesting. but if broner is gonna be taught a lesson, it should be from money may.

I want this fight like I would want Pernell vs. Stevie Johnston...

Seeing a poor mans version of the real deal vs. the real deal... never delivers

Back