For the people who were whining about Blaydes being boring...

I automatically disregard anyone referring to a fighter as boring. I've seen people on this forum call Ngannou, Jones, Woodley, Israel, etc... boring. It's become something people say when they just don't like a fighter for various (strange) reasons.

And before this fight he just destroyed the Russian guy, and before that he elbowed Reem into oblivion and sliced him open like a can of tuna

ThreadbareFatherlyAsianpiedstarling-size_restricted.gif

He isn't boring at all, but he's still black so plenty of MMA fans are going to hate him no matter what.

{<shrug}

Blaydes has finished the vast majority of his fights by TKO (and has only lost by TKO) so yeah, his fights are more entertaining than people give him credit for.

JDS was off the Vitor .. not the same guy anymore

He isn't boring, just happens to fight either cans or total washed up senior citizens.

Lost brutally when he fought someone who was neither.

damn this thread produced 2 BANNED sherbros in 2 pages. Gotta be some kind of record.

Blaydes in an elite HW. Ngannou is just his nightmare matchup and unfortunately for him, he ran into him twice.

I don't find him boring at all Blaydes is a fuckign finisher even when using his wrestling. That GNP finish of Overeem was fucking terrifying. I actually think he's a very tough fight for both Stipe and DC, he probably loses to both but he gives both an extremely tough fight.

Yes, those of you who call Blaydes boring, but then say Stipe and GSP are "genius" and "highly skilled" wrestlers lol...

Just curious, what's your next excuse going to be to hate Blaydes? You can post them here, and I'll tell you whether or not they sound legitimate.

DisguisedAnnualCrab-size_restricted.gif
wouldn't call him boring, I respect his skills, I just see him as irrelevant, and I have never been excited for a Curtis Blaydes fight

Back