For the people who were whining about Blaydes being boring...

TheToqueville

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yes, those of you who call Blaydes boring, but then say Stipe and GSP are "genius" and "highly skilled" wrestlers lol...

Just curious, what's your next excuse going to be to hate Blaydes? You can post them here, and I'll tell you whether or not they sound legitimate.

DisguisedAnnualCrab-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Didn't Blaydes go down to a very similar shot from Ngannou?

Surprised that punch from any HW didn't floor JDS at this point.

One exciting fight, in a long ass time, doesn’t change his reputation. It’s like Colby and Usman, super boring, both of them, they have an exciting fight together and that’s it.

Did those morons miss Blaydes last fight? Blaydes beatdown that poor Russian.

in fairness, JDS hasn't looked good for almost a decade IMO

Stipe lay and prayed a green Ngannou

He was happy just to lay on him and not get finished

Who has ever come stipe a genius wrestler?

It’s one of those threads where TS makes up generalized opinions that were never widely held in order to bolster a personal opinion.

Yes, a good performance. He will get a title shot in the next year.

One exciting fight, in a long ass time, doesn’t change his reputation. It’s like Colby and Usman, super boring, both of them, they have an exciting fight together and that’s it.

I must have dreamt up when exploded Reems forehead and that Russians nose. Obviously some boring shit there

Yes, those of you who call Blaydes boring, but then say Stipe and GSP are "genius" and "highly skilled" wrestlers lol...

Just curious, what's your next excuse going to be to hate Blaydes? You can post them here, and I'll tell you whether or not they sound legitimate.

DisguisedAnnualCrab-size_restricted.gif

Dan didn't let Junior be a warrior. imo

Back