For the love of god give Khabib the title shot, not Tony Ferguson

Since this is the big question now,

who will fight Alvarez? Khabib or Ferguson? Its one of the two.

We can't risk seeing Khabib injured or out of action again

if theres any time for him to fight for the title, its now

he was supposed to fight Pettis a few years ago before he was injured, so give the man the title shot he earned lon ago

Ferguson almost got KOd in his last fight

Let Khabib have his shot at the title while hes healthy.

A guy who hasn't won a fight at lw in over 2 years should get shot over a guy who's riding a 8 fight win streak?? Tony is 11-1 with a great streak in the ufc......it's his time

A guy who hasn't won a fight at lw in over 2 years should get shot over a guy who's riding a 8 fight win streak?? Tony is 11-1 with a great streak in the ufc......it's his time

Uhh Khabib just fought recently LW or not, he still fought, and he looked great for someone coming off a 2 year layoff.

plus he already earned the title shot before then he got injured, just let him have his shot already

Giving a fighter a title shot because they're injury prone is a new one.

Uhh Khabib just fought recently LW or not, he still fought, and he looked great for someone coming off a 2 year layoff.

plus he already earned the title shot before then he got injured, just let him have his shot already

It doesnt work like that, he earned his shot over two years ago and a lot has changed since then. The LW division has changed quite a bit with new contenders, if the division was the same it might make sense. He needs to beat a top LW to earn that shot again.

Tony just posted on his social media that he's gonna release some big fight news soon, so its pretty safe to say he's got the shot

oh come the fuck on picking either Ferg or Khabob for the title shot is a win win

Why the Fuck would Cerrone get a shot? He just got one & was dismantled

& Ferguson beat Barboza

Cerrone would get a title shot on the merit that he beat the guy currently holding the belt. Duh.

And just because Ferguson beat Barboza don't dissuade against the possibility that he gets a shot first. Ferguson is coming off a win from late-replacement Vannata. It's good, but he was slated for a #1 contender fight. Why not still schedule one for him?

Since this is the big question now,

who will fight Alvarez? Khabib or Ferguson? Its one of the two.

We can't risk seeing Khabib injured or out of action again

if theres any time for him to fight for the title, its now

he was supposed to fight Pettis a few years ago before he was injured, so give the man the title shot he earned lon ago

Ferguson almost got KOd in his last fight

Let Khabib have his shot at the title while hes healthy.

I agree 100% but he has to be available and willing to fight. If he isn't then I don't see why the champ should have to wait on him. Reasons be damned. Religion shmidgeon. Nah mean?

1. Khabib deserves the title shot.
2. Ferguson vs. Brooks makes sense.
3. Barboza vs. RDA brazilian duel.

Tony deserves it more and I've yet to see a logical argument proving otherwise.

1. Khabib deserves the title shot.
2. Ferguson vs. Brooks makes sense.
3. Barboza vs. RDA brazilian duel.
Brooks just barely beat Ross and you think he should fight the #2 guy next? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cerrone would get a title shot on the merit that he beat the guy currently holding the belt. Duh.

And just because Ferguson beat Barboza don't dissuade against the possibility that he gets a shot first. Ferguson is coming off a win from late-replacement Vannata. It's good, but he was slated for a #1 contender fight. Why not still schedule one for him?
LOL get the fuck out of here Cerrone got his ass whipped last time @ LW he doesn't get to skip other contenders just cuz he beat Alvarez

& as for Ferguson Barboza himself said Ferguson deserves the title shot

Lol @ having Ferguson fight in a #1 contenders match but wanting to give choke job Cerrone a title shot even tho he just got one & isn't even competing @ LW anymore

Meh. They both deserve a title shot. Either one is fine with me. Both are great fighters.

We don't need the LW version of Cain Velazquez clogging up the divsion because he can't defend his belt due to constantly getting injuries. I think dude would win the belt for sure, but he's always getting injured. Damn shame really. Wasting away fighting once every 26 years and shit.

As much as i like khabib that's not a good reason to give a title shot. He's injured 3 years and healthy for a few months so lets try and fit in a championship fight? No, let's see if he can stay healthy for a while before we hand him the belt.

I want khabib to become champ he is good enough, but if you can't stay healthy for more than a few months then it's gona be tough.

You don't give someone a title shot because he may get injured later, thus missing out on an opportunity. Khabib needs to prove he can stay healthy.

Injured, injured, injured, injured, Injured, injured, injured, injured, Injured, injured, injured, injured, Injured, injured, injured, injured, ....

Parrot wants biscuit...Parrot wants biscuit...Parrot wants biscuit...

Khabib is ok now, this is what care...

If he get hurt again, then he will be stripped of the title ...simple...

Back