For the love of god give Khabib the title shot, not Tony Ferguson

Khabib needs to fight again, I'd like to see evidence that he can stay healthy before he potentially becomes the champ.

Khabib lives in the ghettos of Dagastan, works out in random fields and mountains and eats food sitting on the floor.

The only time he receives Americanized training is when he comes to AKA to train with DC, Cain and Luke for the final couple weeks of his camp.
What the fuck does this have to do with anything?

I would give it to Ferguson, more active lately.
I would put Khabib against RDA or Barboza

Since this is the big question now,

who will fight Alvarez? Khabib or Ferguson? Its one of the two.

We can't risk seeing Khabib injured or out of action again

if theres any time for him to fight for the title, its now

he was supposed to fight Pettis a few years ago before he was injured, so give the man the title shot he earned lon ago

Ferguson almost got KOd in his last fight

Let Khabib have his shot at the title while hes healthy.
He's fought twice in 3 years.. Lol no

Personally I would rather see Khabib fight the champ than Ferguson. I think Ed beats them both. But Khabib has a better chance of getting the W.
You think Eddie beats Tony and Khabib?? Lmao do you know who Eddie is ?

I agree with OP. Eddie vs Khabib is the fight to make. Can't deny 23-0.

Khabib will get it but get injured in the process so I'm not too concerned

55722411.jpg

Personally I'd rather see someone a bit more active get the first shot like Cerrone or Barboza. I want to see Khahib fight either Ferguson or RDA to be #1 contender. I'm not opposed to Ferguson getting the next title shot but he should have another test before it's given to him presumably someone top 5.

khabib deserves shit and i do think he is a badass but he gets injured taking a shower . people say conor doesnt defend a belt he won in december which is 6 months ago this guy goes years without fighting then comes back beats joe blow now takes time off for the muzzie bs. if im dana i dont want this guy as a champion

Stop buying into the myths

Khabib is only 27 years old,

yet hes fought 23 times in MMA, competed several times in world sambo tournaments and BJJ tournaments

that makes him more active than most people in his division

Its rare to have that many fights at the age of 27

Khabib has just had a bad couple years, but the guy is extremely active for a 27 year old, overall.

He fought more than Tony Ferguson in his lifetime and he hes 5 yrs younger
So it's a myth that khabib was out for two years?

khabib has to be next, he has been the number one contended for ages now, he hasnt lost ever... he rocked the last champ, people have been calling him the uncrowned champ since RDA won the belt. Just get on with it lol..

agree khabib in my opinion will win belt and have it for a few years but there will be 10 interim champs because he is so injury prone.

Khabib doesn't deserve it. He barely fights and gets injured every month. Sorry.

NO

When he's not injured & healthy he's busy with his muh religion during Ramadan

Personally I'd rather see someone a bit more active get the first shot like Cerrone or Barboza. I want to see Khahib fight either Ferguson or RDA to be #1 contender. I'm not opposed to Ferguson getting the next title shot but he should have another test before it's given to him presumably someone top 5.
Why the Fuck would Cerrone get a shot? He just got one & was dismantled

& Ferguson beat Barboza

McGregor vs Diaz W vs Alvarez

RDA vs Barboza*

Khabib vs Ferguson*

*More impressive winner gets the next shot

This is the most logical answer. Conor is the money fight at lw. Nate deterred that and now the winner between them will sell like crazy in a title fight.

Khabib is the second best option with his sterling record but he just doesn't sell like nate or conor. Rebooking him and Tony makes sense. The record of 23-0 sells itself damn near, if he adds Tony to it and goes 24-0 the title fight looks huge. If Tony makes him 23-1 then it solidifies Tony as a badass

Honestly imo rda & Barboza are just left on the outside looking in right now.

Would rather see Ferguson for sure, khabib is boring, his grappling is great yes of course but he isn't the most exciting to me.

Back