For the first time Ronda will fight to 'not lose'

fractal

93andbeyond.com
@red
Reaction score
Since she became a star or the SF champ she has always been the favourite. She had barely been threatened in any of her fights, and was on top of the world. She believed she was unbeatable and carried that confidence around. She always came to win and dominate her opponent.

But this time she is coming back from a humiliating and devastating loss. She knows she can be beaten. Although she may want to believe that she is still the best, even she knows that she can be KOed. And you can be sure that is not ready to lose. And least of all face the media/fans again after a loss, who vultured the shit out of her to the point that she can't even face a camera anymore.

And so we might see a much more tentative Ronda who will possibly avoid any exchanges on the feet and try to stick to her bread and butter of judo takedowns.

And if the first round doesn't go her way, I can see crumbling in her corner and getting finished in the second.

Wouldn't it be funny if she had bad gas, and just farted through the whole fight?

Man, I'd laugh like crazy.

Ronda-Rousey-Gets-Starbucks-In-LA-ff-01-760x1140.jpg

I'm no fan, but I doubt it.
She only knows how to move forward.
Look at the Holly fight, she made zero adjustments.

Also

GettyImages-494554144.0.jpg

Is the mastermind, still

She has crazy pressure on herself now and not doing any media only adds to that IMO.
She may be destroyed in the first or second round, but if she comes out on top, damn, prepare
the hype to get rolling again. It will be crazy.

She has crazy pressure on herself now and not doing any media only adds to that IMO.
She may be destroyed in the first or second round, but if she comes out on top, damn, prepare
the hype to get rolling again. It will be crazy.
I dread to imagine the aftermath of a win.

Although I am hoping for a Nunes win, it would be crazy to dismiss Ronda's chances at this point.

She'll fight the same way she always does - mediocre, sloppy striking and elite judo and submissions. She's never evolved and won't because of her mental midgetry and woeful coaching. She can still win, but if she loses it won't be because of her will, it will be because she's not the better fighter.

Back