For the first time in my life I'm wondering if the UFC fixes fights

BodybagJohnny**

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
The Rogan/Cruz commentary was like they were reading from a script to prepare you for a robbery.

Like a lame Jedi mind trick.

How can two veteran analysts be that stupid and biased? As Reyes dominated the first three rounds, all they talked about was how Jones was blocking punches and Reyes looked tired.

Even my wife was like, "What's their problem? That's not what I'm seeing."

A challenger dominating a long reigning champ would normally be cause for excitement, but Rogan/Cruz showed none of that. They just built up Jones even when he was doing nothing

What else explains this bizarre behavior other than an attempt to bluff viewers into accepting a corrupt decision?

Jones dealt more damage in the second round and had more octagon control.

Honesty never been the "UFC is rigged" conspiracy shit before but i'm now asking myself the same

Last edited by a moderator:
It's naive to think that the UFC doesn't do what ever they can to make certain things they want to happen to happen. I'm not saying they fix fights or anything, but maybe shit judges are a good scapegoat.

Ufc and Dana will do anything to keep there two golden rats winning and looking good conrat and Jones

e01128b5e4acf3085e71f8b99e7d516c.jpg

Jones got beat down most of the fight, definitely 1-3, and 4& 5 could've gone either way but id give 5 to Reyes...All those take down attempts by Jon & he didn't get a single one, in real wrestling Reyes gets points for the escape every time & Jon gets none...Reyes clearly won the fight, and Jones gets another gift decision...The two things that impressed me most in the fight were Jones' toughness for taking a beating & still stayed pretty strong albeit with low output, & Reyes' stamina for pounding on Jones all fight & still having enough gas left in the tank to finish just as strong as Jones did...the end

The Rogan/Cruz commentary was like they were reading from a script to prepare you for a robbery.

Like a lame Jedi mind trick.

How can two veteran analysts be that stupid and biased? As Reyes dominated the first three rounds, all they talked about was how Jones was blocking punches and Reyes looked tired.

Even my wife was like, "What's their problem? That's not what I'm seeing."

A challenger dominating a long reigning champ would normally be cause for excitement, but Rogan/Cruz showed none of that. They just built up Jones even when he was doing nothing

What else explains this bizarre behavior other than an attempt to bluff viewers into accepting a corrupt decision?

Rogan is a major cock sucker of any champion. Super biased.

You were fine through Cowboy / Conor, but NOW you think the UFC fixes fights? gtfo..

as soon as i heard 49-46....i new it was fixed.....

I didn't understand how they said "reyes did well the first 3 rounds but not the 2 championship rounds". It was like they were saying championship rounds were bonus points or something.

Regardless of the decision that was a really good fight looking forward to the rematch and looking forward to watching Reyes next fight. Skillful fighter

They influence the naive audience with their commentary and they give fighters they’re high on favourable match ups. Do they pay judges off? Probably not. I wouldn’t be surprised if they have in the past though. Unfortunately we have morons deciding the fate of fighters who have put their all into their careers and have been chasing gold their whole career. It’s not as easy as not leaving it in the hands of the judges. You sometimes have no choice at the highest level. Some bitch ass judges will screw you over though if you don’t win by a landslide.

I will admit, I was like "wtf?" during the fight. Cruz was the only one who acknoledged that Reyes may have been winning. Joe seemed like he was completely ignoring what Reyes was doing and focusing only on Jones positives.

So yeah, I did notice. I generally still like Rogan, but tonight I thought he was being annoying AF. Having said that, I don't think the fights are fixed. I think people are just sometimes blinded by their Bias. ;)

Rogan? Sure, but i don’t agree about Cruz. It seemed like Cruz thought Reyes was ahead all night

Back