For the car lovers

Is this the point that I link the video of them racing the shiny new C8 vs just the 911S and the Porsche absolutely smoking the tits off it?
Well that is only the "base" model Corvette Stingray or was it the C8 ZR1 (as far as I know it's not out yet)?

Is this the point that I link the video of them racing the shiny new C8 vs just the 911S and the Porsche absolutely smoking the tits off it?

"Just the 911S???"

The S is a special edition with 600hp and costs more than twice as much as the C8. Try putting a regular 911 up against the regular C8, see what happens--or wait for the Z06 or ZR1 versions of the vette to get a more fair apples to apples comparison.

BTW: not a vette fan, but less of a fan of bs.

"Just the 911S???"

The S is a special edition with 600hp and costs more than twice as much as the C8. Try putting a regular 911 up against the regular C8, see what happens--or wait for the Z06 or ZR1 versions of the vette to get a more fair apples to apples comparison.

BTW: not a vette fan, but less of a fan of bs.

The S is not a special edition lol. It's the slightly upgraded base model with more power.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

The car you mentioned is roughly 100k more than the one I mentioned. Id hope it could put perform it. But even that’s in question as @Noveltymortar posted times that rival your claims.

Either way, you said American cars are no good around a track which is nonsense and displays a complete lack of knowledge on your end. Mustang GT 350’s are terrific around a track too, for example. Vipers are great around a track, what about Ford GT’s..?

You are either arrogant or ignorant and the factually incorrect point you’re clinging to is irrelevant. There are plenty of American cars that can handle and be tracked.

So you are the one clinging now. To a couple of cars, presumably race spec vipers, because all the others were pretty shit. Shoving a truck engine in a small car only goes one way.
But being able to reel off a couple of cars you think can handle a track (mustng lmfao) doesn't support your silly insistence that American cars, as a whole, are not generally shit.

And I worked for volkswagen /audi for 21 years, so in all likeliness I have seen more than you.

Trouble is, American piles of poo are only ever good in a straight line. Around a circuit, the porsche walks it.
Walks it, then fucking slides off the track, through the tire wall, rolls over and slams into the nearest tree it can find.

The rr layout is the second stupidest automotive thing ever invented. The first is the hyundai veloster.

Walks it, then fucking slides off the track, through the tire wall, rolls over and slams into the nearest tree it can find.

The rr layout is the second stupidest automotive thing ever invented. The first is the hyundai veloster.

Haha if you say so. You know better than the designers obviously

It certainly doesn't appear to make sense, with the obvious decision being to move the engine over the rear axel like the Cayman but fuck me do Porsche know how to make 911's into absolute weapons.

It certainly doesn't appear to make sense, with the obvious decision being to move the engine over the rear axel like the Cayman but fuck me do Porsche know how to make 911's into absolute weapons.

No no no, muscle car fan boy (who is probably still a teenager) thinks he knows better, yet the proof is in the pudding. But no doubt if he applies for a job in car design, he'll be snapped up in an instant with his wealth of knowledge on the do's and don'ts of automotive technology and innovation.
Because remember, he's seen a charger and a mustang go fast in a straight line.

Haha if you say so. You know better than the designers obviously
Does Paul Walker know better than the designers? How about Richard Hammond? How about that tapout mask guy you all loved so much? RR is a death trap plain and simple.

No no no, muscle car fan boy (who is probably still a teenager) thinks he knows better, yet the proof is in the pudding. But no doubt if he applies for a job in car design, he'll be snapped up in an instant with his wealth of knowledge on the do's and don'ts of automotive technology and innovation.
Because remember, he's seen a charger and a mustang go fast in a straight line.
porsche-911-gt3-rs-pdk-destroyed-in-residential-area-crash-hits-tree-dead-on-124856-7.jpg

20208810-20208810.jpg

1200.jpg

zfrBy-O5ByVElJQ1clAEPX28auzZ_VCT1eEU3nrtMkUN3-4zt8w4GfauzpWkUX-R0u2-KzCoCeVI8Y7AcA_qQBcoorRY33cWW_irAwi8

hWTxN7G_5WGq27Bpzo36E4HZ_ZZfyEu0G7bcnqn4190hEORnXjTb9hYUgp9cIGjGLX0WsJBWuLvon0mUtPAKj-5JP1O-4THaticm1h4r

32E0381100000578-0-image-m-11_1459888953837.jpg

569390552_1140x641.jpg

So you are the one clinging now. To a couple of cars, presumably race spec vipers, because all the others were pretty shit. Shoving a truck engine in a small car only goes one way.
But being able to reel off a couple of cars you think can handle a track (mustng lmfao) doesn't support your silly insistence that American cars, as a whole, are not generally shit.

And I worked for volkswagen /audi for 21 years, so in all likeliness I have seen more than you.

Doesn’t say much about what you learned based on your interactions here. I’m not impressed.

You’re full of shit and have never been around most of the cars you’re taking shit about. Just admit what your posting is already showing us -you’re wrong about American cars not being able to handle or be tracked. It’s a completely fucking idiotic statement.

Simply saying dumb shit like ‘well this car can beat that one so therefore the slower one can’t handle’ is fucking dumb. If a Lambo beats a Ferrari around a track does that mean a Ferrari is no good around a track? No, it doesn’t. Same goes for a 80k Vette Vs a 200k Porsche.

You have no clue what you're talking about. You're just regurgitating stuff you with no actual knowledge. P.S. there is a great reason why Audis and VWs get traded before their warranties expire (by anyone with a brain that is). Horribly engineered cars from a longevity and repair standpoint.

Trouble is, American piles of poo are only ever good in a straight line. Around a circuit, the porsche walks it.

You - "American cars are piles of poo!'

Me - "What British cars under $150k USD can compare to the Viper ACR, C8 Corvette, Gen 5 Camaro ZL1 1LE, C7 ZR1, C7 Z06, C6 Z06, or C6 ZR1 on a road course?

You - "Um, well, Porsches are sold here in the UK and they're great! Let's talk about Porsches!!!"

I’m not big on Porsche, but I do love N/A cars.. Didn’t watch the video all the way thru so I’ll have to look this up to see where they rate this car compared to mine but.. my Challenger is one of the fastest factory N/A cars getting into the 11’s stock and around 3.6 or so seconds 0-60..

Chrysler's on my list of never consider. It's amazing how long they've made sub-standard vehicles, and people still buy them.

Chrysler's on my list of never consider. It's amazing how long they've made sub-standard vehicles, and people still buy them.
Never known the Charger and Challenger to be sub standard.

You - "American cars are piles of poo!'

Me - "What British cars under $150k USD can compare to the Viper ACR, C8 Corvette, Gen 5 Camaro ZL1 1LE, C7 ZR1, C7 Z06, C6 Z06, or C6 ZR1 on a road course?

You - "Um, well, Porsches are sold here in the UK and they're great! Let's talk about Porsches!!!"

Haha, dipshit that's not what I said at all.
So you're now turning this into a 'good value for money' thread?
OK, I'll go with that, cheap American shit is great value for money. Still shit though.

Pretty sure any of the top end audis would absolutely annihilate any of those shit heaps you're trying to defend.

Haha, dipshit that's not what I said at all.
So you're now turning this into a 'good value for money' thread?
OK, I'll go with that, cheap American shit is great value for money. Still shit though.

Pretty sure any of the top end audis would absolutely annihilate any of those shit heaps you're trying to defend.

I'm pretty sure that you haven't driven any cars that produce over 200 BHP. You probably think that Vauxhall makes performance vehicles.

Yes.. instead of appreciating nice cars we should post pictures of fatal accidents and be absolute insecure bitches..

Good job fellas..

@Contempt
Still no answer on the owners experience?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back