For people that think Khabib would beat Gregor Gillespie

Shouldnt the question be the other way around it? Khabib is the one with the belt and undefeated.

For anyone who claims to know who would win, shut the fuck up. Yea, that includes you too TS. Gillespie also quit wrestling because he knew he could never beat Burroughs. But you don't mention that because quitting when shit gets tough doesn't sell your narrative that Khabib is avoiding him lmao.

Well bubba jenkins beat jordan burroughs in college. Do you think bubba beats khabib? Gregors smaller and has worse standup than khabib. Hes a good prospect but right now he cant win imo.
too old to be called a prospect.

I just want him to get a fight.

If he were Russian he'd be hyped to the grills by the UFC.

GIVE THE MAN A DAMN FIGHT.

3 performance bonuses in 6 UFC fights.
5 finishes in 6 UFC fights.

GIVE THE MAN A FIGHT.

For anyone who claims to know who would win, shut the fuck up. Yea, that includes you too TS. Gillespie also quit wrestling because he knew he could never beat Burroughs. But you don't mention that because quitting when shit gets tough doesn't sell your narrative that Khabib is avoiding him lmao.

Ive talked about that twice on Sherdog.
There is a different story to that.

The other story is that he was kicked off the team for doing a B&E(breaking and entering). The UFC never talked about it. I found out. I have been meaning to double check my findings but I am currently too lazy too.

Sherdog logic : Khabib is constantly accused of never fighting anyone good, so he should be tested against a guy that has factually never fought anyone good and isn't even ranked in the top 10.

What the fuck is the OP even talking about... what does Max have to do with unranked Gregor?

Collegiate wrestling is not the same as MMA wrestling.

Russian wrasslers > US wrasslers.
lol.

us wrestlers are pretty good. some win gold medals. which means that some us wrestlers > everyone else.

khabib isn't a credentialed russian wrestler.

If he could punch Burroughs to set up a take down? Yeah, he could score more than 4 points. This is MMA, the wrestling game is different.

No way those two will ever fight. Which sucks, but nobody knows who the fuck Gregor Gillespie is. Guy needs to start reeling off some wins.

I believe he's 6-0 in the UFC and has finished everyone thus far, but he doesn't fight very often. He seems like a very self-aware and intelligent person, and I suppose he may just be one of those crazies who does everything right and allows himself time to properly care for his body between fights.

I just want him to get a fight.

If he were Russian he'd be hyped to the grills by the UFC.

GIVE THE MAN A DAMN FIGHT.

3 performance bonuses in 6 UFC fights.
5 finishes in 6 UFC fights.

GIVE THE MAN A FIGHT.

Minor correction - if he were a Muslim he'd be hyped to the grills by the UFC.

He already has a more impressive array of finishes than Kebab. He's faster and more athletic, hits much harder. Fights with more of a killer instinct than Khabib who is mostly a hugger. Khabib's heavier, that's it. Gregor by vicious ground and pound.

UFC would never make that fight though. Gotta keep feeding Khabib people who can't grapple.

I am sure there are many fighters who can beat Khabib.Fighter maybe in top 30 can do a slick sub and beat Khabib

World wants to see Tony vs Khabib and now we have Dustin vs Khabib, thus your thread of Gregor will go away into the darkness of universe.

This is the beauty/dark side of MMA. A case could be made for fucking Ryan hall to beat khabib, will be ever see it? No.

lol.

us wrestlers are pretty good. some win gold medals. which means that some us wrestlers > everyone else.

khabib isn't a credentialed russian wrestler.

"Lol"? Saying Russian wrasslers are better than Americans didn't make you laugh out loud. It made you salty.

People write lol because they want to pretend they aren't salty or angry. Lol means they are both.

Let me know how you figure American wrassling is superior.

Couldn't tell you fella he just throws down and doesn't utilise it. I just think it's unfair that people give Conor shit for avoiding wrestlers on his way to the belt when Khabib effectively has had the same but with him having a wrestling base he's had even more of an advantage. This place is so biased lol.
Except Khabib don't choose opponents. He fights who ever they put in front of him.

.... Fights with more of a killer instinct than Khabib who is mostly a hugger. ....
What a load of horseshit. The guy is a human backpack. Does nothing except weight down on people ...and thats it!.
Hes worse than fucking Maia. He wont be doing that to Khabib

Back