For people that think Khabib would beat Gregor Gillespie

Gregor is currently #10

I dont wish to believe that Khabib has better stand up than Gregor.
Watch the Holbrook and Gonzalez fight. Yes they arent caliber fighters but still.

Screen_Shot_2017_04_08_at_7.55.25_PM.0.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
My bad didn’t realize he’d became ranked. Would be an interesting match up but if he only has three fights left he’s going to have to make a name for himself quickly to be considered

Sorry but your threads are complete trash.
Khabib is ducking gregor ? What!? This isnt wrestling this is mma

My bad didn’t realize he’d became ranked. Would be an interesting match up but if he only has three fights left he’s going to have to make a name for himself quickly to be considered

3 fights left....................... inless he loses one. :)

Sorry but your threads are complete trash.
Khabib is ducking gregor ? What!? This isnt wrestling this is mma

where you get ducking from? where from? tell me where from?
the thread is about you guys on sherdog.
so where from did you get that i thought khabib was ducking in any kind of way

Khabib-Gregor would be a great fight. Gregor has arguably the best wrestling the LW division has to offer and might even outwrestle Khabib, but I think Khabib has the advantage in overall grappling and striking. For all we know, K-hab1b might decide to fight Gillespie standing or we might see ADCC Khabib slap a triangle on Gregor off his back, lmao. It would be a very interesting fight.

Khabib was climing to the top and never avouded wrestlers. There were no any. Lee and Justin were not ranked or were low when Khabib was coming up

UFC gave Khabib wrestlers. Pat Healey, Tibau, Thiago Santos was like NCAA or something etc. Kamal Shalrous was a wrestler too

Actually Khabib fought leget wrestlers. Even MJ did wrestling

Its jus tthat Khabib dominated them so badly that he made them look like they were amateur wrestlers.

Its not fair on Khabib too. Then his run was against RDA, Barboza, MJ, Conor, Iaquinta etc. Was it his fault?
Conor fought Chad Mendez on short notice, people always say that's why he won, but he also hadn't prepared for a wrestler so it was very very risky, yet he gets no credit for that? Christ Jones wouldn't even fight Chael on short notice.

Khabib and his father wanted Max to win so badly. They pick and choose fighters to fight all the time and lie about doing it.

I hope Gregor gets his shot.
so, whats your point ? lets assume Khabib and his father wanted Max to win but it didnt happened.
they pick fighter because they want Max to win ? is that what you are trying to say ?

I do also think that Gregor is a big danger for Khabib but please think before you post.
Khabib never picked a fighter, he did fight any fighter they put infront of him

I'd really like to see Khabib against a good wrestler, I really want to see how good his grappling is.

Off topic but I'm from the UK and think it's a shame wrestling will never be big in school here, the stigma that's attached to two men wearing spandex and hugging would never pass hahaha
In UK TODAY?
Don’t know man,i think two men in spandex hugging each other is exactly the type of event that would be embraced by the modern day British.

Not that its anything wrong with that.

by the way TS , Conor never mentioned to fight Gillespie , does it mean he is ducking him ?

In UK TODAY?
Don’t know man,i think two men in spandex hugging each other is exactly the type of event that would be embraced by the modern day British.

Not that its anything wrong with that.
Haha not sure with our chav culture mate, maybe the snowflakes balance that out??

he needs some finishes — he’s been well with the wins
he needs finishes? you should get a yellow card for wasting our time and posting your opinion about shit you apparently know nothing about. He has finished EACH of his last 5 opponents and is 6-0 in the UFC

so, whats your point ? lets assume Khabib and his father wanted Max to win but it didnt happened.
they pick fighter because they want Max to win ? is that what you are trying to say ?

I do also think that Gregor is a big danger for Khabib but please think before you post.
Khabib never picked a fighter, he did fight any fighter they put infront of him

All I am saying in that regard is that Khabibs resume is a little light for a 27-0.

I've been on here giving much praise to Gregor but it's a process to get to the top. I'd love to see him keep the momentum going and end up against some of these top guys here in the near future.

Do you think Khabib would be able to get 4 points against Jordan Burroughs?

Gregor had to wrestle Burroughs in college. He lost but got 4 points on him in these video.

Khabib and his father want nothing to do with Gregor.
Khabib and his father wanted Max to win so badly. They pick and choose fighters to fight all the time and lie about doing it.

I hope Gregor gets his shot.

Take this for what its worth but DC did an IG live Q&A and was asked who is a better grappler between him and Khabib and he said Khabib.

Doesn't matter because Jordan and Gregors wrestling match is irrelevant. This is MMA. Theres striking involved. A cage. Khabib is great at it in mma.

Also, the best wrestler in mma history had no wrestling background and is from Canada.

Take this for what its worth but DC did an IG live Q&A and was asked who is a better grappler between him and Khabib and he said Khabib.

I will take that for what its worth.

Conor fought Chad Mendez on short notice, people always say that's why he won, but he also hadn't prepared for a wrestler so it was very very risky, yet he gets no credit for that? Christ Jones wouldn't even fight Chael on short notice.

I never discredited Conor as a fighter, especially in FW. His run was nothing short of legendary and I personally enjoyed those fights. as MMA fan and not a fighter worshipper i loved those fights. He showed heart in Mendez fight. His LW fight was great too and his fight against Khabib deserves a mention. He didnt get ragdolled like Barboza and others. Its just that Khabib is multiple levels above Conor as a mix of skills.

Back