For people that think Khabib would beat Gregor Gillespie

I'd really like to see Khabib against a good wrestler, I really want to see how good his grappling is.

Off topic but I'm from the UK and think it's a shame wrestling will never be big in school here, the stigma that's attached to two men wearing spandex and hugging would never pass hahaha

Do you think Khabib would be able to get 4 points against Jordan Burroughs?

Gregor had to wrestle Burroughs in college. He lost but got 4 points on him in these video.

Khabib and his father want nothing to do with Gregor.
Khabib and his father wanted Max to win so badly. They pick and choose fighters to fight all the time and lie about doing it.

I hope Gregor gets his shot.

This must be Khabib vs that NCAA wrestler the Khabib critics all been looking for?

When Khabib became famous with casuals it was MJ fight, when he was beating up MJ like a pschycho bully and talking to him. Even Snoop dogg was hyping that fight. Khabib was still on prelims I think or Main card?

The Barboza fight was wtf of fights. Just listen to Joe Rogan and Joey Diaz talk about it.

Gillespie has not done anything with a style to make people mention him on Joe Rogan. Yes he ha pressure, yes he grills and mauls people too, but its just strength and skill/power.

Other people can do that too if they train enough

Khabib just mixed it with cool GNP and style and made it mainstream and cool. Everybody on youtube comments known Khabib as mauler, and those are filthy casuals with gay pictures in their avy.

Some fanmade video of Khabib and Tony of AXION Films got like 1 million views, people still commenting. Nobody in this universe knows or cares about Gillespie

Maybe sad but true

Not sure if you're arguing or agreeing with me. I knew Khabib could be champ long before he was casually known, and I see a similar potential in Gregor. Just haven't seen quite enough of him to know how sold I am yet.

He is not 5'7.
That was a tale of the tape mistake. All other tale of the tape said 5'9
tapology has him at 5'9
sherdog has him at 5'9
That's what we (manlets) do, lie about our height.

Not sure if you're arguing or agreeing with me. I knew Khabib could be champ long before he was casually known, and I see a similar potential in Gregor. Just haven't seen quite enough of him to know how sold I am yet.

Not debating. I am agreeing but sorry, Gillepsie does not have the factor. You may disagree with me but he will never ever be fighting in big fights.

If I am wrong, then its fine. Because it simply means we get another good fighter to an already GOAT Division. And I mean GOAT-of all time. IMO

As a matter fact LW division should not contain anybody who is not willing to make it GOAT, like Nate. IT should be all 1 to 15 of toppest of the top!

Yancy Medeiros is 5'10.
gregor-gillespie-and-yancy-medeiros-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-picture-id1084824676

IF I got watch the video will I see Yancy in shoes?
So Dana is 5'10 as well? Thought Dana was taller than that.

I'd really like to see Khabib against a good wrestler, I really want to see how good his grappling is.

Off topic but I'm from the UK and think it's a shame wrestling will never be big in school here, the stigma that's attached to two men wearing spandex and hugging would never pass hahaha

Khabib recently said that maybe one day Kevin Lee is a possibility. Lee has real holes in his game (ironically) but he is a good wrestler and has power.

I wanna see Justins wrestling though. Is he really good?

What is this? I dont understand.

What you mean he needs to start reeling off some wins? he 6-0 in UFC

What you mean he needs some finishes? he has 5 finishes in 6 UFC fights.

Hes had 4 main card fights
Hes had 1 co main fight

He needs some big wins and more importantly big fights, no one cared about Iaquinta until he got the opportunity to fight Khabib. Gillespie fights twice a year and then cares more about fishing than his fighting career. He should be screaming at the UFC to give him more fights.

He needs some big wins and more importantly big fights, no one cared about Iaquinta until he got the opportunity to fight Khabib. Gillespie fights twice a year and then cares more about fishing than his fighting career. He should be screaming at the UFC to give him more fights.

iaquinta actually himself was not fighting and wasting talent. Dude KOed Peasron, Lauson and Sanchez. Sanchez, the YES psycho who may have losses but has a massive chin. Iaquinta put him away. And had SD over Mavidal, the soda guy who fought ganster nihhaz

If anything, iaquinta underrated himself and was a sleeping giant. Almost ruined his career, idiot. Him and Dustin would be GOAT fight.

Gregor doesn't even seem interested in it. The guy just wants to fish, and every once in a while he'll take a fight against nobody in order to pay for his next fishing trip.

Exactly. His interview after the Medeiros fight said it all. He wants to take it slow and he has a style that some might want to avoid. Makes it hard to put him into contention.

Khabib recently said that maybe one day Kevin Lee is a possibility. Lee has real holes in his game (ironically) but he is a good wrestler and has power.

I wanna see Justins wrestling though. Is he really good?
Couldn't tell you fella he just throws down and doesn't utilise it. I just think it's unfair that people give Conor shit for avoiding wrestlers on his way to the belt when Khabib effectively has had the same but with him having a wrestling base he's had even more of an advantage. This place is so biased lol.

Not debating. I am agreeing but sorry, Gillepsie does not have the factor. You may disagree with me but he will never ever be fighting in big fights.

If I am wrong, then its fine. Because it simply means we get another good fighter to an already GOAT Division. And I mean GOAT-of all time. IMO

As a matter fact LW division should not contain anybody who is not willing to make it GOAT, like Nate. IT should be all 1 to 15 of toppest of the top!

Don't think Gregor will ever get a title shot?

Couldn't tell you fella he just throws down and doesn't utilise it. I just think it's unfair that people give Conor shit for avoiding wrestlers on his way to the belt when Khabib effectively has had the same but with him having a wrestling base he's had even more of an advantage. This place is so biased lol.

Khabib was climing to the top and never avouded wrestlers. There were no any. Lee and Justin were not ranked or were low when Khabib was coming up

UFC gave Khabib wrestlers. Pat Healey, Tibau, Thiago Santos was like NCAA or something etc. Kamal Shalrous was a wrestler too

Actually Khabib fought leget wrestlers. Even MJ did wrestling

Its jus tthat Khabib dominated them so badly that he made them look like they were amateur wrestlers.

Its not fair on Khabib too. Then his run was against RDA, Barboza, MJ, Conor, Iaquinta etc. Was it his fault?

Don't think Gregor will ever get a title shot?

I dont think he will ever even be proposed it. He seems like he doesnt want to fight and be part of UFC hype system. Cant blame him but comon, UFC has been in image building business since day 1.

He will never even be added to co main. IMO

Is this guy even ranked? Champions tend to fight the number one contender and with Dustin having won the interim title that would make him the..... number one contender ?!

Well bubba jenkins beat jordan burroughs in college. Do you think bubba beats khabib? Gregors smaller and has worse standup than khabib. Hes a good prospect but right now he cant win imo.

I dont think he will ever even be proposed it. He seems like he doesnt want to fight and be part of UFC hype system. Cant blame him but comon, UFC has been in image building business since day 1.

He will never even be added to co main. IMO

He was already in a co main event, my friend.
It was his home state of New York.

Sometimes it makes me feel good that people don't do the simplest of internet searches. It means less to me when they say not so smart things.
:)

On the other hand if people did proper "research" I think the world would be better.
:)

Is this guy even ranked? Champions tend to fight the number one contender and with Dustin having won the interim title that would make him the..... number one contender ?!

Well bubba jenkins beat jordan burroughs in college. Do you think bubba beats khabib? Gregors smaller and has worse standup than khabib. Hes a good prospect but right now he cant win imo.

Gregor is currently #10

I dont wish to believe that Khabib has better stand up than Gregor.
Watch the Holbrook and Gonzalez fight. Yes they arent caliber fighters but still.

Screen_Shot_2017_04_08_at_7.55.25_PM.0.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Gregor is currently #10

I dont wish to believe that Khabib has better stand up than Gregor.
Watch the Holbrook and Gonzalez fight. Yes they arent caliber fighters but still.

Screen_Shot_2017_04_08_at_7.55.25_PM.0.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
His standup isnt bad. Khabibs is just better and proven against better competition. He outstruck Iaquinta, stood his ground with Conor.

No one is saying the kids not a beast. But he still needs to prove himself at the higher levels if he ever hopes to even fight the Dagestani Eagle Bear Smesher

Do you think Khabib would be able to get 4 points against Jordan Burroughs?

Gregor had to wrestle Burroughs in college. He lost but got 4 points on him in these video.

Khabib and his father want nothing to do with Gregor.
Khabib and his father wanted Max to win so badly. They pick and choose fighters to fight all the time and lie about doing it.

I hope Gregor gets his shot.

Cool, how is Burroughs stand up and GnP?

It's not pure Wrestling dude, it's MMA so scoring 4 points in a Wrestling match has no bearing on how Gregor would do against Khabib in the cage, it does show he may beat him in a pure Wrestling match I suppose but that irrelevant.

Back