For once I agree with Colby

Colby always trying to attach himself to bigger stars for attention at the end of the day Colby don’t care about China himself and people just falling for the bait lol

All irrelevant to the fact that what he said is true.
You're stupid.

Not this again. Colby and many conservatives love to use China as their scapegoat or to score political points. I wonder why they're not saying the same thing about Saudi Arabia? Is it because Trump is a buddy with their leader?

Also LeBron is from America, he has the perfect right to complain about the country he's living in.

Oh yes, one of things Conservatives are most known for is loving Islamic counties like Saudi Arabia. They have so much tolerance and love for Islamic theocracies.

the level of butthurt in this thread is hilarious. just know, Colby would be proud

Oh yes, one of things Conservatives are most known for is loving Islamic counties like Saudi Arabia. They have so much tolerance and love for Islamic theocracies.
They don't. But they pretend to care about muslims when it's convenient for them.

They don't. But they pretend to care about muslims when it's convenient for them.

It's almost like you can oppose a shitty backwards ideology and ethnic cleansing at the same time.

Correct me if I'm wrong, the Chinese honey pots were working their way up the Republican leadership ladder; no?
Oh yeah, MANY spineless Republicans are in bed with them too. The Dems are just more open about it because they're cancel proof whether its spys(Swalwell & Feinstein), rape allegations with witness testimony & police reports/hospital reports(Fairfax & Ellison), or being in the KKK(Byrd & Northam).

Everyone picks their battles. I don't hear colby calling out the various states who are suppressing voters, his man Donald and the insurrection , the lies about the election etc... Colby is just playing a character. Chael did it first but the difference is Chael is smart and clever. Colby is neither. I'm really hoping for Kamara to destroy him. I'd like to see i5 40/32 going into the 5th and then a KO that makes me forget about what Hendo did to Bisping. Colby , the fighter not the asshole characther, really impressed me in his loss to Kamara but I think Kamara is quite a bit better and I think that may have been peak Colby. Kind of like when Robbie ruined Rory after a war.
Voter ID is not suppression, it's common sense. The fact that you think minorities are too stupid &/or poor to get a free ID card says a lot about your suppressed prejudice. Holding everyone to the same standard regardless of race is never a bad thing.

Oh yeah, MANY spineless Republicans are in bed with them too. The Dems are just more open about it because they're cancel proof whether its spys(Swalwell & Feinstein), rape allegations with witness testimony & police reports/hospital reports(Fairfax & Ellison), or being in the KKK(Byrd & Northam).

KKK for some was a social club. My great grandfather was a member like everyone else in his small AL town. When he got elected mayor, he promptly quit. I don't know if he was just playing the game trying to get elected, or was a hypocrite, or what; but allegedly he said that he had to represent everyone, or something. Either way, his son was uber pro integration and late in his military career (1960s) got passed over numerous times and frankly that was the least of it.

Also, Dems are not cancel proof Al Franken was becoming very influential when his party requested that he resigned over some really old BS that object of his was also essentially guilty of during the same period of time. Even though it was complete bull shit, he was right to resign.

Back