For idiots talking about the hip-hop "Illuminati."

Amerikuracana

Life allows the illusion of relativity
Banned
Reaction score
Here is your daily reality check before I get on my way this morning. People talk about rappers (lol..I can rap) being in the "Illuminati," well here is the truth: The Illuminati was a group of highly enlightened educated people that wanted to slowly shift society to being scientifically literate, opposing the then powerful/repressive Church's reign over public information. If the ""hip-hop"" community is stealing a few props and symbols, it's just a joke.. They can pretend they are enlightened because a few thousand even dumber kids pretend the pretty much pointless music (these days) means something, and waste their money on staring at them while they make noise, But it's a joke.

It's like Flavor Flav (no offense to the man, really, he's done well for himself) saying he and his posse are "the knights of the round table" because he has a round table in his basement with a sword next to it.. And then at some concerts he has the king Arthur seal in the backdrop. That would not REALLY make him part of King Arthur's court, even if people started talking about it like they were figuring something out. The ILLUMINATI is/are SCIENTIST. Not a bunch of no-brainers talking about meeting no-brainer skanks at 'the club' at 3 in the afternoon. Ok, you aren't Christians, that's special, a lot of people aren't. But it's a put-down to what the illuminati actually was to include people whose only illumination/enlightenment is being able to rap (lol) as members.

I have a sticker that says "Earth wind and fire" and another that says 'water' on my car, those are biiig symbols, yo yo yo I'm in the Illuminati now! Word! It's disrespectful to history ladies and gentlemen.. And actually kind of funny/sad.

I would say by the standard set by Hollysuck, 75% of Sherdog is in the Illuminati. Again, disrespectful to European history.

Last edited:
cole-uncertain.gif

Holy giant fucking paragraph Batman!

You guys are missing the point.. Flavor Flav is King Arthur, look at the signs man.

But you're forgetting how white people steal everything.

Some bimbo went to a rap concert last night and posted on FB about all the Illuminati symbols, and how "once you aren't blind, you can see," and crap like that. It's just offensive to history and furthers the dumbing down of America.. If rappers and Hollywank are the Illuminated ones in our civilization here, well then enjoy the $3 an hour you deserve in the future and step right over here for your neck tattoo on your 18th birthday you idiots..

The Illuminati was some of the greatest scientists in history, some of the men that figured out what was really happening in the Universe with no computers, no calculators, and powerful forces opposing their work. Pretty much the polar opposite of what the hip-hop community is.

Always thought it was strange for an enigmatic Jewish cult to start hiring a bunch of black guys. Someone in HR's gonna end up fired over it I think

Always thought it was strange for an enigmatic Jewish cult to start hiring a bunch of black guys. Someone in HR's gonna end up fired over it I think

I don't think the scientists in the Illuminati opposing the oppression of the Church were Jewish.

but lol

I always thought people were just joking about that stuff.

Anyone who seriously thinks the 'Illuminati' still exists and if they did, would let rappers play a key role in their operations is not to be taken seriously.

Back