For girls who have good genes, will deadlifts make their backs too big?

Listen man, if anyone is qualified to notice racism in a post, I am. Where the hell do you get off coming into a perfectly good thread and spewing your antisemitic hate?

Listen man, if anyone is qualified to notice racism in a post, I am. Where the hell do you get off coming into a perfectly good thread and spewing your antisemitic hate?

Touche, but that's no excuse for you to be sexist. Two wrongs don't make a right.

I thought by definition, XX automatically equals "bad genes."

Yeh, but you don't get like that without doing SOMETHING.

An ATG 405 squat is certainly freaky, but then again there are quite few extraordinary genetic freaks out there that certainly make that possible. Andy Bolton deadlifted 600 pounds the first time he ever walked into a weight room. Shane Hamman squatted over 500 in high school the first time he ever lifted. There is that Miles Austin kid that Joe Defranco trained and couldn't have him lift more than once or twice a week because he gained muscle too quickly, and everynight he ate hot dogs and blue cheese.

You should never use it as an excuse to shrug off hard work or justify your laziness, but quite simply no matter how hard you work or train you might never reach that level.

lower the weight she uses if she gets too big. it isn't that complicated.

Jesus Christ. This is what happens when I take the weekend off to go to a meet?

Listen, if she's worried about getting "too big" tell her she's being ridiculous. Women can't get jacked easily and the ones that look it probably have 5% body fat (um yeah not healthy) and couldn't make babies if they tried.

*awaits Blonde's meet details in her log*

Jesus Christ. This is what happens when I take the weekend off to go to a meet?

Listen, if she's worried about getting "too big" tell her she's being ridiculous. Women can't get jacked easily and the ones that look it probably have 5% body fat (um yeah not healthy) and couldn't make babies if they tried.
Hooray for natural birth control!

And you missed the oracular urban thread opening.

Cracker odawg... wtf?

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fT4ATNpkRGc&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fT4ATNpkRGc&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

when my wife trains she deadlifts and front squats as heavy as she can. right now she walks the streets at a MASSIVE 47 kg

A long-time female friend of mine is naturally STOUT. I have seen her out-wrestle so many guys it's ridiculous. With zero training, she is a far harder grappling match than many trained guys I have rolled with of equal or larger size.

I definitely believe there are girls and guys with "good genes" out there. Those are the people we call natural athletes. I've known many of them.

Back