For girls who have good genes, will deadlifts make their backs too big?

Here are a few examples of what happens to women who start deadlifting:

womenbec2.jpg

strongman2002b.jpg

strongman2002g.jpg

rb.jpg

She's%20Unstoppable%20Poster%20copy.jpg

49516151_f44947f3eb.jpg

I think I'm gonna hurl looking at those pics.

LOL! Imagine you were going out with a girl for a couple years, then one day youre in bed and shes like...oh yeh I forgot to tell you *whips out cock* I have a penis.

What would you do?
I would ask myself how the hell I never saw that thing before when we were going out for "a couple years".

Here are a few examples of what happens to women who start deadlifting:

strongman2002b.jpg

strongman2002g.jpg

rb.jpg

She's%20Unstoppable%20Poster%20copy.jpg

49516151_f44947f3eb.jpg

I just lost my lunch... and can someone tell me why ronnie coleman's brother is wearing a dress :icon_neut

Only if they have good genes as defined by the observations of Styles.

Only if they have good genes as defined by the observations of Styles.

Pretty much any girl who has played sports for a few years will be more muscular than stylesbjj and qualify as having "good genetics."

jaimek3.jpg

just for shits and giggles.

The only girl I met with "good genes" for a big back, already had a big back. Wide-set shoulders, brawny arms etc. Didn't ever workout though, just a thick tatt'd coffee shop chick.

jaimek3.jpg

just for shits and giggles.

The only girl I met with "good genes" for a big back, already had a big back. Wide-set shoulders, brawny arms etc. Didn't ever workout though, just a thick tatt'd coffee shop chick.

Don't talk shit about Urban's girlfriend.

No one ever got too big accidently by lifting... ever. If it was that easy to just get huge then every gym wouldn't be rammed full of guys busting their asses everyday trying to grow and failing.

Just to be safe though the pics would help :icon_chee

how about venus and serena?

that cant possibly be on purpose

jk

I had to stop doing bicep curls because I accidentally got 20" arms and none of my shirt sleeves fit.

You're laughing, but I can't fit in much of the clothes I bought last summer...

Clam down :icon_chee

I already stated that I have decided to recommend the deadlifts. And she already considers her upper body too muscular. And getting a full ride to a prestigious soccer program isn't just good at soccer, thats pretty fuckin' athletic. Also, I also came to the conclusion that she has a good genes based on she is naturally muscular (she really didn't workout a lot in college).

If you want to debate whether on not this constitutes as 'good genes' go for it, I don't care. The bottom line is that she will probably put on muscle a lot easier than most females.

I hate when people just basically give up on finding out the cause of something and automatically attribute it to "good genes". You have to build muscle somehow, it just doesn't appear because you have "good genes". Are there people with "bad genes"? I love that blanket statement "good" genes. Oh yes, they're good, as opposed to those shitty genes in other people.
You should become a doctor. Whenever anyone comes in and asks what the problem is, just respond with "fuck if I know, but you have bad genes".
I got a friend like that. He's fat. Thinks genes made him fat. Therefore he stays fat because he WANTS to have an excuse not to get off his ass and stop dipping sticks of butter in bacon grease for a snack.

I hate when people just basically give up on finding out the cause of something and automatically attribute it to "good genes". You have to build muscle somehow, it just doesn't appear because you have "good genes". Are there people with "bad genes"? I love that blanket statement "good" genes. Oh yes, they're good, as opposed to those shitty genes in other people.
You should become a doctor. Whenever anyone comes in and asks what the problem is, just respond with "fuck if I know, but you have bad genes".
I got a friend like that. He's fat. Thinks genes made him fat. Therefore he stays fat because he WANTS to have an excuse not to get off his ass and stop dipping sticks of butter in bacon grease for a snack.

Your friend is a doctor who tells all his patients that they have bad genes?

I'm confused. I do not approve of your post.

Back