For girls who have good genes, will deadlifts make their backs too big?

Are you fucking joking?

Good genes = high test? Good at soccer = high test?

If she lays off the winstrol, she won't get a gigantic back. It's just not going to happen. Unless she's hiding a cock somewhere or is one of those mutant XY females, she won't get "too big."

calm-down-intro.jpg

If she lays off the winstrol, she won't get a gigantic back. It's just not going to happen. Unless she's hiding a cock somewhere or is one of those mutant XY females, she won't get "too big."

LOL! Imagine you were going out with a girl for a couple years, then one day youre in bed and shes like...oh yeh I forgot to tell you *whips out cock* I have a penis.

What would you do?

LOL! Imagine you were going out with a girl for a couple years, then one day youre in bed and shes like...oh yeh I forgot to tell you *whips out cock* I have a penis.

What would you do?

Wonder why I didn't notice before then turn her over and plug her from behind

I dont think its possible for you to look at a girl and decide she has good genes. In fact I hate when people talk about good genes. You cant tell.

A fat nasty disgusting guy could have great genetic potential and never use it.

People say I have good genes and that others have them. No, were just not lazy.

But if she has Levis or American Eagle, then yeah, those are good genes.

Tell her to squat and deadlift so she gets a nice bum.

This is true. Before I started lifting I was just a chunky little lump of clay who hadn't displayed even the slightest hint of athletic ability in quite some time. Turned out I wasn't bad at all at one thing: lifting weights.

I dont think its possible for you to look at a girl and decide she has good genes. In fact I hate when people talk about good genes. You cant tell.

A fat nasty disgusting guy could have great genetic potential and never use it.

People say I have good genes and that others have them. No, were just not lazy.

But if she has Levis or American Eagle, then yeah, those are good genes.

Tell her to squat and deadlift so she gets a nice bum.

Sorry, I had to reply to this, too. I agree with you in that I'm so sick of fat fucks telling me how I'm only skinny because I have good genes. I'm skinny cause I don't eat anything put in front of me while watching Martin marathons all evening and I bust my ass in the gym 3 days a week.

Styles, the idea that a woman is going to get 'too big' without AAS is ridiculous. This thread is retarded man.

Sorry, I had to reply to this, too. I agree with you in that I'm so sick of fat fucks telling me how I'm only skinny because I have good genes. I'm skinny cause I don't eat anything put in front of me while watching Martin marathons all evening and I bust my ass in the gym 3 days a week.

Ok - then what about one of the guys I train with:

- walks around at 8% bf
- squatted 2xbw with no history of weights training
- has a 36" jump
- loves fried food

It's possible for someone to have good genes. Yes, people use genes as an excuse in many cases and yes it's not to discredit the hard work that most people put in. But some people get lucky.

Ok - then what about one of the guys I train with:

- walks around at 8% bf
- squatted 2xbw with no history of weights training
- has a 36" jump
- loves fried food

It's possible for someone to have good genes. Yes, people use genes as an excuse in many cases and yes it's not to discredit the hard work that most people put in. But some people get lucky.

He probably just has an active lifestyle. It isn't that complicated. Also, most people that "eat all they want and can't gain weight" don't eat nearly as much as they think, as evidenced by the epidemic on sherdog of "hardgainers".

Also, when you are 5'8" 130lbs and aren't a lazy slob, a 2x bodyweight squat is a walk in the park. I doubt it was an ATG squat, anyway. Before I found sherdog, I was in the gym on several occasions with half squatting friends doing much more than I can ATG squat now.

edit: Out of curiousity, if he's got no history of weights, what do you train with him?

Also, when you are 5'8" 130lbs and aren't a lazy slob, a 2x bodyweight squat is a walk in the park. I doubt it was an ATG squat, anyway. Before I found sherdog, I was in the gym on several occasions with half squatting friends doing much more than I can ATG squat now.

edit: Out of curiousity, if he's got no history of weights, what do you train with him?

8% isn't from 'an active lifestyle'.

The guy is 6'5", 200lbs, squatted 405lbs. And it was ATG. It was before he started to train with weights - testing session.

The guy is 6'5", 200lbs, squatted 405lbs. And it was ATG. It was before he started to train with weights - testing session.

Wtf. Either he's got a seriously hardcore job, it wasn't ATG, or you're full of it. Half squatting 405 on the smith machine is a different story... does he play basketball?

Maybe he's just strong...

Yeh, but you don't get like that without doing SOMETHING. Anyone could technically be that way if they carry boxes all day for a moving company, lay bricks, install air conditioners, etc.

Wtf. Either he's got a seriously hardcore job, it wasn't ATG, or you're full of it.

- He works in a lab.
- I already told you it was ATG.
- Go fuck yourself.

Yeh, but you don't get like that without doing SOMETHING. Anyone could technically be that way if they carry boxes all day for a moving company, lay bricks, install air conditioners, etc.

Just because you can't do it doesn't make it impossible. Remember that the next time you're considering calling work.

Maybe he's just strong...

Nah, it couldn't be that. It couldn't be that the guy is a genetic freak... cause josh doesn't think that such a thing exists :rolleyes:

Nah, it couldn't be that. It couldn't be that the guy is a genetic freak... cause josh doesn't think that such a thing exists :rolleyes:

Its not that I don't think it exists. A genetic freak would be someone that sits around all day doing nothing and squats 405lbs ATG, at any weight. I really don't doubt you are telling the truth, I was just laying out options. Sorry if it comes as that way. To be honest, I just think hes slightly more active than you are leading on. Most pro athletes can't squat 405 ATG. If hes not already playing basketball, he needs to.

Most pro athletes can't squat 405 ATG. If hes not already playing basketball, he needs to.

He's already turned down a couple of pro-contracts in Europe because he wants to go back to university. Don't think he wants to move his family at the moment, either.

Back