For ESPN+ subscribers

Oh, good. Another fighting series I won't be able to follow. ESPN+, the service that won't work right.

Dana is not getting a penny out of me.

Oh, good. Another fighting series I won't be able to follow. ESPN+, the service that won't work right.
I never had a problem with ESPN+ and when I ordered it, I had every intention of cancelling after a week. I've watched on my laptop,firestick and xbox1. Never any problems. I use it way more than I thought I would.

I've subscribed twice and cancelled twice. I can stream virtually anything else but for some reason this won't stream more than 2min. on my computer.

Half the people I talk to are so frustrated cause their carrier doesnt carry espn + so they have to go through other avenues to watch( which isnt rhat big a deal for some but for others it is. It shouldn't be " a situation " to begin with. I actually miss Fox- fox 2 carried UFC library type stuff everyday... if not fox 1. It was just one of 2 channels I needed to go to see everything ....including post shows ppv or fox and re ran them a half dozen times) .

I now have to weed out espn +, espn news , espn 2 ,3, 4, 88 or espn whatever to catch a half hour of a countdown show or whatever.

Fox was/is huge in it's own right ( I mean I understand the business of an ESPN ..but still) UFC had a hand in making FOX sports huge.Im being selfish(but it's not like FOX was fuel tv) but I wish UFC continued with Fox.

OH well - $$$$ talks.It is what it is.

I feel like most of you noobs don’t know how to use a computer. It’s the golden age of internet’s and lax regulation! Why pay another shit service when the interweb is so abundant?! Take it! It’s yours!!!
<seedat>

I've been pleasantly surprised with ESPN+. The stream is high quality and very reliable. Lots of UFC library stuff there on demand, focusing on recent and upcoming headliners' fights. And I find myself watching some interesting things I would have passed on before …...the college bouldering finals and about 90 seconds of a cricket match (totally incomprehensible to me but a billion other people love it)

Half the people I talk to are so frustrated cause their carrier doesnt carry espn + so they have to go through other avenues to watch( which isnt rhat big a deal for some but for others it is.
What do you mean their carrier doesn't carry ESPN+? All you need is an Internet connection and something to watch on. Laptop, media device,smart tv, cell phone etc...

What do you mean their carrier doesn't carry ESPN+? All you need is an Internet connection and something to watch on. Laptop, media device,smart tv, cell phone etc...
Yeah i don't think ESPN is good at explaining it

That said i begrudgingly have the service and watch PFL

I know. I'm not talking on my behalf( except for the knowing where to go - just being lazy but hey- I am.).
UFC demographic is pretty broad - people over the age of 47 dont want to hear about having to watch anything that they cant just see on there t.v. I try to extend the easy /simple advice as you stated and they think I'm talking Greek or somehow they're going to get some undetermined $$ out of their account each month.

I've been pleasantly surprised with ESPN+. The stream is high quality and very reliable. Lots of UFC library stuff there on demand, focusing on recent and upcoming headliners' fights. And I find myself watching some interesting things I would have passed on before …...the college bouldering finals and about 90 seconds of a cricket match (totally incomprehensible to me but a billion other people love it)
Yep, there's a ton of content on ESPN+. The stream is high quality, but for me it has not been entirely reliable and it usually cuts out several times during an MMA card.

Now that you mention it, there have been very brief hiccups, but I get them on all my Roku stuff and attributed it to my refusal to buy the new, improved router Verizon have been pushing. They last mere seconds and mysteriously started the day before I saw the first ad for the more expensive router...

I’m surprised to hear people are having trouble with their app. I’ve never had an issue.

I've subscribed twice and cancelled twice. I can stream virtually anything else but for some reason this won't stream more than 2min. on my computer.
ESPN+ needs location services on. Does your computer enable this for ESPN?

Yep, there's a ton of content on ESPN+. The stream is high quality, but for me it has not been entirely reliable and it usually cuts out several times during an MMA card.
That sounds like internet bandwidth problem.

Not enough for me. I made multiple attempts to browse and it's really old stuff to hype upcoming headliners and I don't remember if any bouts on the undercard are interesting enough to rewatch.

That sounds like internet bandwidth problem.
Could be, but I never have trouble with anything else. ESPN+ also gets very finicky when I alt tab into other programs while I'm watching.

ESPN+ is better than Fightpass from an overall sporting perspective, but it is worse than Fightpass from a strictly MMA perspective int hat you don't get the library.

Back